Longshot Games Forum

Full Version: Possible Mistake Found
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The is game wide, not specific to any team or conference.

Was it intentional to make the level 3 upgrade on the Conference Office 6 MILLION fandom? 

I ask because level 1 was 200,000. Level 2 upgrade is 400,000. Most of the time your upgrades follow a pattern. To go from 400,000 to 6 MILLION is a HUGE jump that is not characteristic of the way you have typically done it. I am wondering if perhaps it was meant to be 600,000 and an extra 0 was added in error during programming??? 6 MILLION is more than it costs to upgrade your stadium to level 9.

Thanks for looking in on this. 

Richard
Hi, shows to be 1,600,000 for me. Not 6 Million.
You are correct Cratica. It is 1.6 Million for "Upgrade to Level 3". The 6 Million is for "Upgrade to Level 4". If it goes from 400,000 to 1,600,000 to get from level 2 to level 3, then I guess 6 million is probably correct. It just seems like a TON of fandom. Anyway, I guess there is no mistake. Thanks for the prompt reply.
It goes from 100k - 400K - 1.6mm - 6mm

And yes, those numbers are correct. The fandom you are able to generate also increases dramatically for each level.