Longshot Games Forum

Full Version: Conference Expansion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i would like to see a Conf. expansion to 16 teams, my thoughts for this are 2 divisions of 8 teams and a conference title game where the conf winners are placed into a bye round in the first round of the playoffs after the playoffs reset the conf games trophy count and make teams earn their way into the bye round by playing enough games in between playoffs it will keep teams busy and increase game play all around Just a thought but if we expand to 16 teams to start with then a upgrade later could install the conf tournament and game play.
(05-13-2017, 07:05 AM)georgehunter21@ymail.com Wrote: [ -> ]i would like to see a Conf. expansion to 16 teams, my thoughts for this are 2 divisions of 8 teams and a conference title game where the conf winners are placed into a bye round in the first round of the playoffs after the playoffs reset the conf games trophy count and make teams earn their way into the bye round by playing enough games in between playoffs it will keep teams busy and increase game play all around Just a thought but if we expand to 16 teams to start with then a upgrade later could install the conf tournament and game play.

Hi George,

We are definitely considering ways to bring the conferences into the game more, so we will certainly take your ideas into account. Various things have been batted around the office so far, but there's a lot of features to get to. 

David