Longshot Games Forum

Full Version: day challenge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i play a game and it show i only rushed for 35 yards but my Qb ran for 45 and my Rb ran for 45 than i had minus 10.  So my question is does the Qb's yard count for the total
Hey Hawks.  

Every play counts toward the rushing yards.  So, if you get sacked several times for -10 yards then that counts toward your total rushing yards gained as well.  Right now the D is really tough so maybe you got sacked a few times and that's what caused the lower total at the end of the game.
(07-17-2017, 11:07 PM)josh Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Hawks.  

Every play counts toward the rushing yards.  So, if you get sacked several times for -10 yards then that counts toward your total rushing yards gained as well.  Right now the D is really tough so maybe you got sacked a few times and that's what caused the lower total at the end of the game.

yes sir i did but maybe i read it wrong and it said i only lost like ten yards.  that is the only reason i asked is there any way you can double check. no hurry if you all are busy i am just wondering if i read it wrong.  thank you