Longshot Games Forum

Full Version: game not played
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If someone from admin can look into this i lost like 26 trophies and did not even know i was play the game.  if possible can i get those trophies back
Hey ndirish. I'll look into it and get back to you.
(09-06-2017, 01:58 PM)josh Wrote: [ -> ]Hey ndirish.  I'll look into it and get back to you.

thank you sir

(09-06-2017, 02:28 PM)NDIrish Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-06-2017, 01:58 PM)josh Wrote: [ -> ]Hey ndirish.  I'll look into it and get back to you.

thank you sir

Also i forgot to tell you it was the game against Lone Star
Hi Irish,

I've refunded your trophies. Can you explain to us exactly what happened here? Did you accidentally click on a challenge popup?

David
(09-07-2017, 12:45 AM)DavidSassen Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Irish,

I've refunded your trophies. Can you explain to us exactly what happened here? Did you accidentally click on a challenge popup?

David

i challenged Lone Star and i waited about 15 sec and no reply so i cancelled the challenge. I went out and did not know i was playing and i put a post up something like Hey Caps nobody wants to play that is not the exact words but something like that.  So i had to go to the store i think i was gone about an hour i came back and checked chat and Lone Star post why challenge me and then leave.  So i told him i did not know i was playing a game and then i posted in the support for you all to look into it. I hope this helps and you find what you are looking for.  Thank you for refunding my trophies.  thank you for all your hard work.