Longshot Games Forum
quitting and withdraw my team - Printable Version

+- Longshot Games Forum (http://forum.longshotgames.com)
+-- Forum: Bobblehead College Football (http://forum.longshotgames.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Support & Help (http://forum.longshotgames.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: quitting and withdraw my team (/thread-292.html)

quitting and withdraw my team - texasjas - 09-05-2016

if i decide to quit this game how do i do it and have my team taken down from being played. i'm tired of getting on line and find out that i have been beat by many that  have higher player ratings. i have only been here since may 2016. i don't mind getting beat if i'm calling the plays beat when at least two teams keep playing over and over its not fair. maybe they can live on the puter but i have a life away from my laptop. please admins explain to me how to delete my team from being a easy target for the long time players

RE: quitting and withdraw my team - DavidSassen - 09-05-2016

(09-05-2016, 04:22 PM)texasjas Wrote: if i decide to quit this game how do i do it and have my team taken down from being played. i'm tired of getting on line and find out that i have been beat by many that  have higher player ratings. i have only been here since may 2016. i don't mind getting beat if i'm calling the plays beat when at least two teams keep playing over and over its not fair. maybe they can live on the puter but i have a life away from my laptop. please admins explain to me how to delete my team from being a easy target for the long time players

Hi texas - sorry to hear that you're leaving us. There is no way at present to delete your team. You can hide Facebook notifications from Bobblehead by clicking on the down arrow in the top right of the notification and then selecting "Turn off notifications from this app". If you'd ever like to rejoin in the future, your team will be waiting for you. 

You can prevent your team from being played by other players by using gold to obtain a bye - however, you can't play other people during this time.

RE: quitting and withdraw my team - texasjas - 09-05-2016

(09-05-2016, 04:37 PM)DavidSassen Wrote:
(09-05-2016, 04:22 PM)texasjas Wrote: if i decide to quit this game how do i do it and have my team taken down from being played. i'm tired of getting on line and find out that i have been beat by many that  have higher player ratings. i have only been here since may 2016. i don't mind getting beat if i'm calling the plays beat when at least two teams keep playing over and over its not fair. maybe they can live on the puter but i have a life away from my laptop. please admins explain to me how to delete my team from being a easy target for the long time players

Hi texas - sorry to hear that you're leaving us. There is no way at present to delete your team. You can hide Facebook notifications from Bobblehead by clicking on the down arrow in the top right of the notification and then selecting "Turn off notifications from this app". If you'd ever like to rejoin in the future, your team will be waiting for you. 

You can prevent your team from being played by other players by using gold to obtain a bye - however, you can't play other people during this time.
i was disappointed that if i drop my players that the computer would put walk ons to fill enough players to field a team so i'm going thru and trying to spend all money etc so once it s gone they won't get my stuff