loading issuses spankytigers
HAVE  NOT BEEN ABLE TO PLAY A GAME IN A WEEK .IT KEEPS TELLING ME I HAVE TOO MANY IN TRAINING I NEED HELP BAD
Hi,

Sorry for your troubles. We just identified this problem, it's a bug that results in the wrong error message being displayed. You most likely should be seeing an error message saying that you do not have enough players in each position to field a valid team. We will be fixing this with out next update in 3 days. In the mean time if you reply with the name of your team I can tell you which position you need to add a recruit for to fix the problem.
(12-28-2015, 02:45 AM)josh Wrote: Hi,

Sorry for your troubles. We just identified this problem, it's a bug that results in the wrong error message being displayed.  You most likely should be seeing an error message saying that you do not have enough players in each position to field a valid team.  We will be fixing this with out next update in 3 days.  In the mean time if you reply with the name of your team I can tell you which position you need to add a recruit for to fix the problem.

hi josh  my team name is spankystigers please help
ol still waiting on my problem to be fix josh
Hi Spanky, I believe you can resolve this by recruiting enough players to fill your roster. The message you get from the game is most likely the wrong message. Instead of having players in training, it should be saying that you don't have enough players to field a team. To field a team, go to the recruiting screen and recruit all the players that you are missing (red tabs in the roster screen) A tip that will help is that from the recruiting screen you can easily go to the roster screen by clicking on the blue helmet at the top of the screen. Once you are on the roster screen and want to return straight back to the recruiting screen, simply click the red x.

Hope this helps!
(12-30-2015, 10:55 PM)cratica Wrote: Hi Spanky, I believe you can resolve this by recruiting enough players to fill your roster.  The message you get from the game is most likely the wrong message.  Instead of having players in training, it should be saying that you don't have enough players to field a team.  To field a team, go to the recruiting screen and recruit all the players that you are missing (red tabs in the roster screen)  A tip that will help is that from the recruiting screen you can easily go to the roster screen by clicking on the blue helmet at the top of the screen.  Once you are on the roster screen and want to return straight back to the recruiting screen, simply click the red x.

Hope this helps!

ty for the little help .i still cant play a game cause its still saying the same thing hoping someone can help me soon just going to collect money and build everything up till than
Can you send a screen shot of your roster screen? Thanks!
(12-31-2015, 02:57 PM)cratica Wrote: Can you send a screen shot of your roster screen?  Thanks!

not sure how to do that
Hi Spanky - we fixed the bug where it would say you had too many players in training if you didn't have enough players on your roster. Can you check and see whether it still says they're in training for you?
(01-02-2016, 03:46 AM)DavidSassen Wrote: Hi Spanky - we fixed the bug where it would say you had too many players in training if you didn't have enough players on your roster. Can you check and see whether it still says they're in training for you?

ty its works now .just wondering how can u get a face to face game i try to find on but i cant find one plus how can u control one player at a time