Can't play games
My team name is Eagles of War.  I'm using the Microsoft Edge browser.  When I try to play a game, the coin flips and the kickoff play appears.  Once I click it, nothing happens.  There is a never ending "Waiting for Opponent" display.  I can refresh the game and it instructs me to rejoin the game in progress.  It will allow me to select a play and run it.  Then the exact same thing happens and it locks up.  If I choose to sim the game in the beginning, it also locks up.  When I refresh and come back, the game usually has completed.  Any suggestions?
Hi Eagles of War, can you download and try playing the game on Google Chrome? Then let us know if that resolves this problem for you? Thanks!
(02-09-2016, 06:08 PM)cratica Wrote: Hi Eagles of War, can you download and try playing the game on Google Chrome?  Then let us know if that resolves this problem for you?  Thanks!

It seems to work OK in Chrome, thanks.  Is Edge not supported?
Hi Eagles, Internet Explorer/Edge are not the greatest browser for games. We do plan on working out the kinks for that browser in the future but some of the other browsers work much better with Chrome being the one we recommend the most.

Thank you!
When you come back into the game the 2nd time and select a play, do you see the players on the field run through the play? After the play runs, the game will freeze with a "waiting for opponent" message?

Does that characterize what you are seeing?

Thank you!
(02-10-2016, 11:01 AM)cratica Wrote: When you come back into the game the 2nd time and select a play, do you see the players on the field run through the play?  After the play runs, the game will freeze with a "waiting for opponent" message?

Does that characterize what you are seeing?

Thank you!

Yes Cratica, that describes what was happening when I run it using Edge.  I haven't had any issues since switching to Chrome.
Great to hear. We are looking at the issues with the new Edge browser. Thanks again for your help.