Invite your Friends Problem
Exclamation 
My problem with the Invite your friends is I cant all I get is a GREY SCREEN

here is that problem I am referring to
[Image: Invite%20your%20friends%20Bobblehead%20C...dhrknh.jpg]

my team is scaredy cats here is all that information you need I guess
[Image: Teams%20name%20in%20bobblehead%20college...epxhya.jpg]
Facebook says that you haven't granted permission to look at your friends list, which we need to be able to invite your friends. Are you getting a popup when you enter the screen which asks for friends permission? If not, do you remember getting that popup at some time? Do you have a popup blocker, perhaps?
(02-11-2016, 01:50 PM)DavidSassen Wrote: Facebook says that you haven't granted permission to look at your friends list, which we need to be able to invite your friends. Are you getting a popup when you enter the screen which asks for friends permission? If not, do you remember getting that popup at some time? Do you have a popup blocker, perhaps?

how do I make it where I give permission to look at my friends list to invite my friends??

actually I never get a popup when I enter that invite friend screen and I don't ever remember getting a popup at that screen.
(02-11-2016, 03:57 PM)IceBox Wrote:
(02-11-2016, 01:50 PM)DavidSassen Wrote: Facebook says that you haven't granted permission to look at your friends list, which we need to be able to invite your friends. Are you getting a popup when you enter the screen which asks for friends permission? If not, do you remember getting that popup at some time? Do you have a popup blocker, perhaps?

how do I make it where I give permission to look at my friends list to invite my friends??

actually I never get a popup when I enter that invite friend screen and I don't ever remember getting a popup at that screen.

What browser are you using? Do you have any popup blockers installed? What *should* happen is that when you enter that screen, a Facebook popup should come up and ask you for permission to use your friends list.
(02-11-2016, 06:51 PM)DavidSassen Wrote:

What browser are you using? Do you have any popup blockers installed? What *should* happen is that when you enter that screen, a Facebook popup should come up and ask you for permission to use your friends list.

I do know that the browser I am using is Internet Explorer .  Not sure if there is pop up blockers installed .  well that's very disappointing to say the least I guess I am going to just have to Not be able to invite friends not that it is a deal breaker over this game .

only 2 things I will add is that when I go to that screen nothing pops up and nothing pops up to block anything.
(02-11-2016, 07:10 PM)IceBox Wrote:
(02-11-2016, 06:51 PM)DavidSassen Wrote:

I do know that the browser I am using is Internet Explorer .  Not sure if there is pop up blockers installed .  well that's very disappointing to say the least I guess I am going to just have to Not be able to invite friends not that it is a deal breaker over this game .

only 2 things I will add is that when I go to that screen nothing pops up and nothing pops up to block anything.

We've had a number of problems with Internet Explorer, we may have to add this one to the list. I'll test it on IE when I get in the office tomorrow.
Update:

Today I went to Google Chrome and to this game after I played 4 other games I had to test to see if they were working on that one and I did the pop up for the friends list where I accepted it over there.

Now when I go to internet explorer I have the list of friends I can invite to this game.

so I fixed my issue myself.

though longshot might want to fix it so people don't have to go thru a unnecessary steps to make it work for them on internet explorer.
That's good news, Ice. Internet Explorer is quite a thorn in our side - we'll keep working on making the experience work for people on that browser.