Something weird going on with by campus!!
Please look at the screen shot attached. I have buildings and other things showing in the area AROUND my campus as well as on my campus.

Thanks 
Dirtdawgs. 

I am using Chrome as my browser.

(03-02-2016, 01:59 PM)DirtDawgs Wrote: Please look at the screen shot attached. I have buildings and other things showing in the area AROUND my campus as well as on my campus.

Thanks 
Dirtdawgs. 

I reloaded and it went away but this is the 2nd time it has happened! It even has fandom and cash I can collect even though it doesnt actually add to my totals.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-02-2016, 01:59 PM)DirtDawgs Wrote: Please look at the screen shot attached. I have buildings and other things showing in the area AROUND my campus as well as on my campus.

Thanks 
Dirtdawgs. 

Thanks 
Dirtdawgs. 

I reloaded and it went away but this is the 2nd time it has happened! It even has fandom and cash I can collect even though it doesnt actually add to my totals.

Hi Dirt,

That is definitely very weird - we will take a look at that immediately. Does it just happen immediately upon login or is it after doing something, like viewing campuses or playing a game?

David
The two times it has happened, I was just back from recruiting. If I see something different today, i'll let you know. Thanks!!
It's LSU, & simulating Katrina. lol