Error Message
This is EMAW.  I have not been able to open the game for the last day and a half.  I keep getting an Error message that says:  There has been an unexpected server error, or you may have logged in from another machine.  We must restart your game.
Hey EMAW, Sorry you're having trouble. We'll look into this ASAP - in the mean time, can you try clearing your browser's cache and reloading the game?
(03-25-2016, 08:04 PM)EMAW Wrote: This is EMAW.  I have not been able to open the game for the last day and a half.  I keep getting an Error message that says:  There has been an unexpected server error, or you may have logged in from another machine.  We must restart your game.

Hi EMAW,

We've resolved your problem - you should be good to go now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

David
(03-27-2016, 12:16 AM)I have been away for a couple of days, it does work now.  Thank You DavidSassen Wrote:
(03-25-2016, 08:04 PM)EMAW Wrote: This is EMAW.  I have not been able to open the game for the last day and a half.  I keep getting an Error message that says:  There has been an unexpected server error, or you may have logged in from another machine.  We must restart your game.

Hi EMAW,

We've resolved your problem - you should be good to go now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

David
This has been going on for days for me team name Phoenix Collge
(09-16-2016, 12:30 PM)AdamKing Wrote: This has been going on for days for me team name Phoenix Collge

Hi Adam - you should be all set now.