Detailed recruiting info
My account is unable to double click the recruits name. I read that is how it is done in the game guide.  This renders my recruiting blind to much needed information.  Either there is something wrong with my account (S,A,C,) or I am just confused about how to view these details.  Please help.  

Thank you in advance,
Ben
Hi S.A.C.

We actually took that feature out a while ago. We need to update the game guide - sorry about that.
I would write high level players in the game but I can not figure how to do that either... so my questions are...

1.) Is there a way to scout recruits?
2.) Where can I see the results of training done on the field.  example: block shedding?
3.) Where could I read about the games simulator algorithm?. 

Thank you for the the speedy reply.
(05-05-2016, 12:40 PM)S.A.C. Wrote: I would write high level players in the game but I can not figure how to do that either... so my questions are...

1.) Is there a way to scout recruits?
2.) Where can I see the results of training done on the field.  example: block shedding?
3.) Where could I read about the games simulator algorithm?. 

Thank you for the the speedy reply.

1. At present there is no way to scout recruits - improving the recruiting is something we plan to do soon, probably after the iPad release.

2. I'm not sure what you mean by the results. In general, improving block shedding will make sacks and tackles easier for your defensive players.

3. We don't have anything specific written about the game simulation algorithm for players. In general it simulates the play in a fairly realistic fashion - the offensive line is pitted against the defensive line, blitzers attack the quarterback or running back, and tacklers attempt to tackle based on where they are and where the ball is.
I think for #2, seeing the results means we should allow players to see all the stats for each player so they can compare before and after training to see how much as particular stat increased. Since we took out the info panel that shows all this data by clicking on the athlete's name, there is no way to do this currently. I would like to see that feature added back into the game so maybe its something we can look at doing.
Just saw these responses... Thank you.  Keep up the good work.  Any chance we could get an onside kick in the playbook?