Training thoughts
Would love to hear peoples thoughts on what is better for training.  Whether it is Strength training, film room, or individual position training being better.

I have been rotating through all of them (one game, position, next str, next film room).

I think I have partially answered my own question as For the first time I have players maxed out at their position stats. Big Grin
My thought is that it depends on what your goals are in the game and/or what type of team you want to build up. If you want to win Challenges, there are certainly some ways to train that are more beneficial than others. On the flip side, if you are trying to duplicate your favorite team and built it up to be the best football team possible, you might concentrate on a heavy rushing attack... or a great passing attack... again depending on what type of team you want. So many ways to do it. Smile
I can't unlock the WR or Kicking training facility. Is there something I'm missing?
(03-04-2017, 07:41 PM)brian39 Wrote: I can't unlock the WR or Kicking training facility.  Is there something I'm missing?

From what I've seen, the higher level your stadium, the more buildings/facilities are available for purchase.
(03-22-2017, 09:27 PM)jdubhub1968 Wrote:
(03-04-2017, 07:41 PM)brian39 Wrote: I can't unlock the WR or Kicking training facility.  Is there something I'm missing?

From what I've seen, the higher level your stadium, the more buildings/facilities are available for purchase.

That's what was needed.  Thanks!
(03-22-2017, 09:27 PM)jdubhub1968 Wrote:
(03-04-2017, 07:41 PM)brian39 Wrote: I can't unlock the WR or Kicking training facility.  Is there something like a Bathmate as https://peblueprint.com/bathmate-review I'm missing?

That's it. You need a higher level stadium for more facilities and buildings.