Adding Friends
I wish the creators of this game took the time to examine other games and how they set things up and then based off of a compilation of info selected the best way to handle things.  Say 
for in this instance inviting your friends to game. They give me about 50 friends out of the 1600 that i currently have on FB and thats it and then I have to 1 by 1 invite them. REALLY? And 
to boot it off they are mostly friends I know that would not even want to try this game let alone play it day after day. On the other hand I have lots of other friends that the list doesn't 
show me that would like to play this game on a daily basis. But I guess no one is interested in making this game really take off? I can only speak for myself and I'm only one person here but if I could recruit maybe 100 of my friends list which is a real possibility what could they do and their friends do and so on and so forth. Think about it??????  My wish is growing my friends list 
and the changes you have made to make it happen , Sincerely, Anthony H - Tonyjh Smile
Hi Tony,

We actually weren't aware that it only showed you 50 friends - we'll get that fixed for you as soon as possible. Thanks for letting us know.
(08-03-2016, 03:09 PM)DavidSassen Wrote: Hi Tony,

We actually weren't aware that it only showed you 50 friends - we'll get that fixed for you as soon as possible. Thanks for letting us know.

that would be awesome , look forward to seeing the change - Thanks
just wondering, it's been several days and thought maybe i could get an update to see if you guys are working on the situation?...haven't seen any changes yet so I know it's still not fixed but, just wondering if you guys are still going to fix it? sincerely, Tony
(08-08-2016, 05:29 AM)Tonyjh Wrote: just wondering, it's been several days and thought maybe i could get an update to see if you guys are working on the situation?...haven't seen any changes yet so I know it's still not fixed but, just wondering if you guys are still going to fix it? sincerely, Tony

Hi Tony - we have a fix in testing right now, so it should go out with the next update, which will happen sometime in the next week.

David
(08-08-2016, 10:28 AM)DavidSassen Wrote:
(08-08-2016, 05:29 AM)Tonyjh Wrote: just wondering, it's been several days and thought maybe i could get an update to see if you guys are working on the situation?...haven't seen any changes yet so I know it's still not fixed but, just wondering if you guys are still going to fix it? sincerely, Tony

Hi Tony - we have a fix in testing right now, so it should go out with the next update, which will happen sometime in the next week.

David

Sweet! thank you for the info I hope to see the change soon then.