Continuous screen white out.
For the last several games, especially in close games in the 4th quarter when I have the ball. The screen will completely go blank. I have had to hurry up and refresh. Hasn't been a real bad problem except for the last game against TuskBlades. I had ball inside TuskBlades 5 yard line. First and goal, 2 and half minutes to go in game down by 1, gonna QB kneel and run clock to the end and kick fg. screen goes white. refresh I'm at TuskBlades 35 w/ 3and half minutes to go and 3rd down. screen goes white again. get back to game again and I lose 28-22. Is this a known bug? Should I be reimbursed for the trophies I lost? Also, I call defensive plays based off of offensive formations. Offensive formation showed 1 rb 4 wr. usually shotgun. when the play is being run. AI is in an I formation is this a known bug?WYVERN.
(08-04-2016, 06:59 PM)john melton Wrote: For the last several games, especially in close games in the 4th quarter when I have the ball. The screen will completely go blank. I have had to hurry up and refresh. Hasn't been a real bad problem except for the last game against TuskBlades. I had ball inside TuskBlades 5 yard line. First and goal, 2 and half minutes to go in game down by 1, gonna QB kneel and run clock to the end and kick fg. screen goes white. refresh I'm at TuskBlades 35 w/ 3and half minutes to go and 3rd down. screen goes white again. get back to game again and I lose 28-22. Is this a known bug? Should I be reimbursed for the trophies I lost? Also, I call defensive plays based off of offensive formations. Offensive formation showed 1 rb 4 wr. usually shotgun. when the play is being run. AI is in an I formation is this a known bug?WYVERN.

And after a week and 47 views there has been NO response from ANYONE!?!? Curtis,I have done what you have asked and posted on the forum. Is anyone looking into this? If not, there really is NO reason for me to continue playing this game. Just a simple Yes or No will be sufficient.
Hi John,

Very sorry for the delay. No, this is not a known bug as we've never seen or heard anything like this. Can you tell us more about your setup? Are you running this on a PC/Mac, what OS? What browser are you using?

When it goes white, is there anything on the screen at all? Any text, any errors? Is the whole screen white (entire computer screen, just the browser screen, or just the game window screen)

Thank you!
(08-13-2016, 01:18 PM)cratica Wrote: Hi John,

Very sorry for the delay.  No, this is not a known bug as we've never seen or heard anything like this.  Can you tell us more about your setup?  Are you running this on a PC/Mac, what OS?  What browser are you using?

When it goes white, is there anything on the screen at all?  Any text, any errors? Is the whole screen white (entire computer screen, just the browser screen, or just the game window screen)

Thank you!

I haven't played in a week, but I use Google Chrome on a PC, Windows10. It goes completely white for about 5 seconds(always in a critical game changing part of the game and always when I have the ball), then the plays show back up, then the field comes back up off center. I can't see the playing field entirely, so I refresh. Once I refresh and get back to the game something negative has happend to my team. The example of in game is in the first post. It's the game screen.
(08-13-2016, 06:21 PM)john melton Wrote:

Very sorry for the delay.  No, this is not a known bug as we've never seen or heard anything like this.  Can you tell us more about your setup?  Are you running this on a PC/Mac, what OS?  What browser are you using?

When it goes white, is there anything on the screen at all?  Any text, any errors? Is the whole screen white (entire computer screen, just the browser screen, or just the game window screen)

Thank you!

I haven't played in a week, but I use Google Chrome on a PC, Windows10. It goes completely white for about 5 seconds(always in a critical game changing part of the game and always when I have the ball), then the plays show back up, then the field comes back up off center. I can't see the playing field entirely, so I refresh. Once I refresh and get back to the game something negative has happend to my team. The example of in game is in the first post. It's the game screen.

Hi john,

Do you know if you have a graphics card? What kind of computer is it?

David
(08-13-2016, 10:30 PM)DavidSassen Wrote:
(08-13-2016, 06:21 PM)john melton Wrote:

Thank you!

Hi john,

Do you know if you have a graphics card? What kind of computer is it?

David
Graphics card, no. Asus.
This is a laptop, I'm guessing? It's tough to know what the problem is - it sounds like a hardware failure in the graphics processor. You might want to try updating your graphics drivers, as well as making sure Chrome is up to date. Also, I would try a different browser like Firefox and see if that makes a difference.
(08-14-2016, 12:32 PM)DavidSassen Wrote: This is a laptop, I'm guessing? It's tough to know what the problem is - it sounds like a hardware failure in the graphics processor. You might want to try updating your graphics drivers, as well as making sure Chrome is up to date. Also, I would try a different browser like Firefox and see if that makes a difference.

Not a laptop. A PC. no graphics card.
(08-14-2016, 02:12 PM)john melton Wrote:
(08-14-2016, 12:32 PM)DavidSassen Wrote: This is a laptop, I'm guessing? It's tough to know what the problem is - it sounds like a hardware failure in the graphics processor. You might want to try updating your graphics drivers, as well as making sure Chrome is up to date. Also, I would try a different browser like Firefox and see if that makes a difference.

Not a laptop. A PC. no graphics card.

And NO response in over 4 weeks? Haven't played since.
Hi Wyvern, we suggested several things but you have not responded whether you have tried these things so I'm not sure what you would like us to do. Since we have never seen anything like this issue, it could be something on your system that is causing this as David suggested. However, we are still happy to try and help you with suggestions on what you might try to resolve. Thank you.