playing others fair
i would like to see two leagues one a practice league and one a 1 on 1 league. the practice one would a learning tool where  win and loses don;t mean anything. the other league would be 1 on 1 and you have to be online to play. i don't mind losing if i'm playing but for some powerhouse team to pick out weaker teams just to build their teams up.  and lets make all teams in certain levels so the team that has players rated 380 and higher play the same. a new person has no chance against these guys
Hi Texasjas, you have some great suggestions! It would be nice to have a practice mode where players can just play scrimmage with no win/loss/trophies as well as not counting against games played.

A powerhouse team shouldn't be able to play against a new team as the matching is based on trophy counts as well as stadium level. There certainly are newer teams that have trained their low level players which are better than a brand new team but there shouldn't be Level 8 or 9 powerhouse teams playing new teams. What are you seeing?

Thanks!!
(09-01-2016, 08:42 PM)cratica Wrote: Hi Texasjas, you have some great suggestions!  It would be nice to have a practice mode where players can just play scrimmage with no win/loss/trophies as well as not counting against games played.  

A powerhouse team shouldn't be able to play against a new team as the matching is based on trophy counts as well as stadium level.  There certainly are newer teams that have trained their low level players which are better than a brand new team but there shouldn't be Level 8 or 9 powerhouse teams playing new teams.  What are you seeing?

Thanks!!

i have been here since may 2016...overall alltime i ranK 377 WITH 329 ........WEEKLY RANK 32447  WITH -45 ....DAILY RANKED 439 WITH 1
HOW IS THIS FAIR PLAYING AGAINST GUYS WHO HAVE BEEN HERE FOR AWHILE