Academic building bug?
I had asked this on the chat board, but I just want to know if anything was done before I try to upgrade my academic buildings again.

Last time I upgraded the math building(from 2-3), my money went back to the original 8 mil. I think that since I already had it upgrade to level 2, my money should have stayed at level 2 and not gone back to original value. This also happened when I upgraded my engineering building. All other buildings being built went back to their original build time(instead of staying at the shorter rate due to my having the engineering building).

Plus now that I am at level 3(math building), I should be having 6% capacity in my bank 8.48 mil, but it shows only 8.4 mil. True not that much of a difference, but when I collect money from friends, I also should be getting 84,800(receiving 84,000 now). So I am losing 8,000 cash every day.

Last question, is there anywhere in this forum to see what bugs have been fixed?

Thanks for your time!
Warrington St.
Hi Warrington, sorry we didn't get back to you earlier on this. There is a bug with the academic buildings on the desktop app. We have a fix for it and it will go out with the next client update, which should be soon.
(09-13-2016, 10:31 PM)DavidSassen Wrote: Hi Warrington, sorry we didn't get back to you earlier on this. There is a bug with the academic buildings on the desktop app. We have a fix for it and it will go out with the next client update, which should be soon.

Thank you!