Not loading
Exclamation 
I've been playing the game without issue for about a week on my iPad. However ever since I. Updated to the iOS 10 the game doesn't load or go past the loading screen. It has been like this for two days. Please advise.
Hi Stabbers, we are sorry to hear that it is not working after the iOS 10 update. I would suggest uninstalling the game, make sure you have the latest version of the app, then re-install it. I'm not aware of any reasons why the iOS 10 update won't work with our game. In fact, I have iOS 10 and the game runs fine. Please try the above and let us know if that resolves the issue. Thank you.
(09-17-2016, 08:54 PM)cratica Wrote: Hi Stabbers, we are sorry to hear that it is not working after the iOS 10 update.  I would suggest uninstalling the game, make sure you have the latest version of the app, then re-install it.  I'm not aware of any reasons why the iOS 10 update won't work with our game.  In fact, I have iOS 10 and the game runs fine.  Please try the above and let us know if that resolves the issue.  Thank you.

I reinstalled and it only loads about 75% and goes no further....not really sure why it won't...great game would love to keep playing but everything looks up to date on my end....
I am also having the same issue on my iPad since I updated to ios 10. Loads about 75% of the way and then does nothing. I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled the game numerious times, cleared my cache several times rebooted and flashed iPad several times and still nothing. Was working great till this ios 10 update happened. Any help would be appreciated in this matter. My screen name is MoneyShots. Thanks
Hi money shots, I continue to have the same issue and have continuously tried the same things you have done with no success. I hope it gets resolved soon. I'm thinking it has something to do with iOS 10. Again any help with this matter would be appreciated. I hope I don't lose too much information or games while this is happening.

-stabbers
Hey guys, we are trying to duplicate the problem here. If we can, then we will try and find a fix this week. Thank you for your patience.
(09-22-2016, 12:21 PM)cratica Wrote: Hey guys, we are trying to duplicate the problem here.  If we can, then we will try and find a fix this week.  Thank you for your patience.

Any luck or updates?
I believe we have a fix and we hope to release it Monday. It's in Apple review right now. Thank you for your patience.
(09-30-2016, 09:46 PM)cratica Wrote: I believe we have a fix and we hope to release it Monday.  It's in Apple review right now.  Thank you for your patience.

Ive got good news and bad. First the good news, I can log back in to the game again with the new update. The bad, Its telling me to start all over again. With all the time and money I already invested in the game, I would like to get my account back. Team name is MoneyShots. Any help on this new matter would be appreciated. Thanks
Hi, we can help you. What is your new team name and your old team name?