Linking iPad with Facebook
Can I link my facebook game with my iPad? If so, how can I do it?

Thank You, 
Rat Pac
Yes, use the "connect" button on the ipad... so in the game click the wrench icon... then "connect".
(09-24-2016, 11:50 PM)cratica Wrote: Yes, use the "connect" button on the ipad... so in the game click the wrench icon... then "connect".

So I got to the area I needed to be at. It asked if I wanted to sync it with facebook and I did, but it seems like it's stuck in the load screen now. Any suggestions? Should I delete the app from my iPad and start over?
(09-25-2016, 12:40 AM)Rat Pac Wrote:
(09-24-2016, 11:50 PM)cratica Wrote: Yes, use the "connect" button on the ipad... so in the game click the wrench icon... then "connect".

So I got to the area I needed to be at. It asked if I wanted to sync it with facebook and I did, but it seems like it's stuck in the load screen now. Any suggestions? Should I delete the app from my iPad and start over?

It is still stuck on the load page? It is saved in my cloud so I can't delete it and start over. What do I need to do?
(09-25-2016, 08:08 AM)Rat Pac Wrote:

It is still stuck on the load page? It is saved in my cloud so I can't delete it and start over. What do I need to do?

Hey Rat Pac,

Well this is a bit embarrassing but I *think* the reason why you can't load into the game is because you have the BFL monument on your campus and the iPad version is crashing when it tries to show the BFL monument Sad.  I'm not sure but if the loading bar make it all the way to the end of the meter and then just hangs then that is probably the problem. If the loading bar stops at about 75% then it's probably something else.  

Let us know how far the loading bar makes it and if it's the BFL monument then we might be able to get a Temporary fix in place for you.

ps - congrats on winning the iPad.
(09-25-2016, 02:09 PM)josh Wrote:

Hey Rat Pac,

Well this is a bit embarrassing but I *think* the reason why you can't load into the game is because you have the BFL monument on your campus and the iPad version is crashing when it tries to show the BFL monument Sad.  I'm not sure but if the loading bar make it all the way to the end of the meter and then just hangs then that is probably the problem. If the loading bar stops at about 75% then it's probably something else.  

Let us know how far the loading bar makes it and if it's the BFL monument then we might be able to get a Temporary fix in place for you.

Yeah, the bar appears to load 100%. Then nothing, it just freezes.
(09-25-2016, 02:38 PM)Rat Pac Wrote:

Hey Rat Pac,

Still no fix for me yet?
(09-26-2016, 11:25 PM)Rat Pac Wrote:
(09-25-2016, 02:38 PM)Rat Pac Wrote:
(09-25-2016, 12:40 AM)Rat Pac Wrote: So I got to the area I needed to be at. It asked if I wanted to sync it with facebook and I did, but it seems like it's stuck in the load screen now. Any suggestions? Should I delete the app from my iPad and start over?

Hey Rat Pac,

Still no fix for me yet?

HELLO!!!  Any fix yet?
The new version we released today should fix this. Thanks!
(10-03-2016, 08:56 PM)cratica Wrote: The new version we released today should fix this.  Thanks!

Yup, it works now. Thank you.