Crashes
Every time I select to play a game, the app crashes and I have to reload and join game. Game freezes at end of every game, have to shutdown app and restart. In OT app crashes at each team change and TD, occasionally crashes when in recruit or roster screens

Using iPad mini 2
Ios9 last update available
Latest app update
Is dragon state your team name?
(10-10-2016, 04:07 PM)cratica Wrote: Is dragon state your team name?

Yep
Any news, answered question on team name then nothing
For info, still crashing
Hi, we looked at your account/roster and that looks fine. The only other thing we can think of is a corrupt file somewhere. You could try removing the game from your iPad and re-installing. You might also try removing all the other processes going on (double home, slide all apps up) We actually have an iPad mini 2 that we've used to test extensively with and we don't have any of those issues so it hopefully will be resolved by one or all of these suggestions above.

I wish I could give a more definitive answer.

Thank you.
(10-12-2016, 08:22 PM)cratica Wrote: Hi, we looked at your account/roster and that looks fine.  The only other thing we can think of is a corrupt file somewhere.  You could try removing the game from your iPad and re-installing.  You might also try removing all the other processes going on (double home, slide all apps up)  We actually have an iPad mini 2 that we've used to test extensively with and we don't have any of those issues so it hopefully will be resolved by  one or all of these suggestions above.

I wish I could give a more definitive answer.

Thank you.

Thanks
I've deleted app and reinstalled, new account had to be set up so could you attach my old please

Dragon 3 back to dragon state
Ok, will let you know when they've been connected. thank you.
(10-14-2016, 01:57 PM)cratica Wrote: Ok, will let you know when they've been connected.  thank you.

Haven't been connected yet, any news please
You should be set up. Thank you and sorry for the delay.