Game not starting
Team name:  Rainblows

It's been about a week.  I start game and the loading bar fills up, gamecenter welcomes me back, music plays in the background, but that's as far as it goes.

I normally play on an iPad 2, but I downloaded the app to an iPhone 6 Plus and was able to start a new team.  I quit app and activated the gamecenter account associated with my original game and it produced the same stall.

Please help.
Thank you Rainblows, we will look into this for you.
(10-20-2016, 12:45 PM)cratica Wrote: Thank you Rainblows, we will look into this for you.

Any updates?
(10-28-2016, 12:35 PM)Rainblows Wrote:
(10-20-2016, 12:45 PM)cratica Wrote: Thank you Rainblows, we will look into this for you.

Any updates?

Hi Rain,

Is the game fully updated on your iPad?
(10-31-2016, 12:58 PM)DavidSassen Wrote:
(10-28-2016, 12:35 PM)Rainblows Wrote:

Any updates?

Hi Rain,

Is the game fully updated on your iPad?

Yes.
Hi Rain,

Unfortunately, we're not getting any errors on our side related to your game that I can see - I ran through the login flow with your account and it seemed to work fine. So you're saying it worked for you on an iPad 2, and it got through the loading screen when you initially loaded it up on the iPhone 6 Plus, but when you logged into Gamecenter it stopped working?

My first thought would be to try closing it down in the background (double-click the home button, then swipe up on the Bobblehead College Football app) and opening it again. If that doesn't work, I would try deleting and reinstalling the app.

David