2 games at the same time
My team name: InterboroBucs

Friday night (10/28/16) I lost 2 games in the span of just a few minutes. After the first loss, I did not get my 12 hours of "bye" time. I can only assume that both games were started at about the same time and both were being played simultaneously. What would have happened if I logged in while the 2 games were being played? I could not have defended myself against both. 

The programming should be changed to give someone an error message if they try to start a game with someone who is already in a game. I lost at total of $4322 and 304,000 Fandom and 8 trophies because of the simultaneous double losses.

My two opponents were Cosmic Cogs & Rowdy Benzer. I don't blame either of them, they were just playing the game. I recommend the following fixes to my issue:

1) Fix the programming so you can only be involved in one game at a time. 
2) Return the fans, cash, and trophies I lost due to this glitch.

THANKS!!!  Confused
(10-31-2016, 07:39 AM)RBCLARKE Wrote: My team name: InterboroBucs

Friday night (10/28/16) I lost 2 games in the span of just a few minutes. After the first loss, I did not get my 12 hours of "bye" time. I can only assume that both games were started at about the same time and both were being played simultaneously. What would have happened if I logged in while the 2 games were being played? I could not have defended myself against both. 

The programming should be changed to give someone an error message if they try to start a game with someone who is already in a game. I lost at total of $4322 and 304,000 Fandom and 8 trophies because of the simultaneous double losses.

My two opponents were Cosmic Cogs & Rowdy Benzer. I don't blame either of them, they were just playing the game. I recommend the following fixes to my issue:

THANKS!!!  Confused

Hi RB,

Yes, this is an unusual known bug where two people happen to match against you at the same time - it's a difficult fix but we are working on it. For now we have refunded your trophies and currency for the second game. (The first game stands, since the match in that case was legitimate.)
(10-31-2016, 12:41 PM)DavidSassen Wrote:
(10-31-2016, 07:39 AM)RBCLARKE Wrote: My team name: InterboroBucs

THANKS!!!  Confused

Hi RB,

Yes, this is an unusual known bug where two people happen to match against you at the same time - it's a difficult fix but we are working on it. For now we have refunded your trophies and currency for the second game. (The first game stands, since the match in that case was legitimate.)

THANKS SO MUCH!!!