Linking iPhone and iPad with FB account
I have bot been able to link my FB account to my iPhone or iPad since the last upgrade. Every time I try I get an error message that says "the game was opened from another source you need to restart". What do I need to do in order to link my devices to my FB account?

Thank you, 

Rat Pac
Hey Rat Pac,

A few questions to help us figure this out:  

Did you previously have your iOS devices linked to your accounts Facebook account?  
And just to confirm, your iOS devices and facebook are not staying in sync now, correct?  
What team name does your iOS device say when you go into the options screen, and what is your Facebook team name when you go to options?  

Thanks
Josh
(12-24-2016, 02:49 PM)josh Wrote: Hey Rat Pac,

Did you previously have your iOS devices linked to your accounts Facebook account?  
And just to confirm, your iOS devices and facebook are not staying in sync now, correct?  
What team name does your iOS device say when you go into the options screen, and what is your Facebook team name when you go to options?  

Thanks
Josh

1. Yes they were all synced before the last upgrade.

2. Correct, with the last upgrade it made me create a new account, which I did. I clicked on the wrench to sync it with FB and I keep getting the error message.

3. Current IOS team name is mmmriofb
(12-24-2016, 04:21 PM)Rat Pac Wrote:

Thanks
Josh

2. Correct, with the last upgrade it made me create a new account, which I did. I clicked on the wrench to sync it with FB and I keep getting the error message.

Hey Ratpac,

not sure why you can't do this in game, but I connected them manually - so you should see your facebook team show up on iOS now.  Let me know if you have any further problems.
(12-26-2016, 01:45 AM)josh Wrote:
(12-24-2016, 04:21 PM)Rat Pac Wrote:

Thanks
Josh

Hey Ratpac,

not sure why you can't do this in game, but I connected them manually - so you should see your facebook team show up on iOS now.  Let me know if you have any further problems.

Thank you, sir.

Thanks
Josh

Having the same issue - I have sent a couple emails to support but now response.

I had the team linked to both iOS device and facebook. I had to reset by iOS device and tried pull the team back on but the new team overrode both the iOS device and my linked facebook team. The team I want linked is "Elkhorns," the currently linked team is "mt test." Any help getting my team back would be greatly appreciated.
(01-24-2017, 07:59 AM)Turner3233 Wrote:

Thanks
Josh

Having the same issue - I have sent a couple emails to support but now response.

I had the team linked to both iOS device and facebook. I had to reset by iOS device and tried pull the team back on but the new team overrode both the iOS device and my linked facebook team. The team I want linked is "Elkhorns," the currently linked team is "mt test." Any help getting my team back would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Turner, sorry we missed your message. You should be linked to Elkhorns now. 

David