D-line drop into coverage?
Curious why the entire d-line frequently drops back into coverage before the QB throws the ball, rather than continuing to rush/pressure the QB? Incredibly frustrating to watch - is that indicative of a failure to train some key skill on my players? I train Dline, strength, linebacker, agility, and film room (usually in that order) but even my senior players peel off at least 50% of the time.

BTW, is there a way to change my user name? I'd like to change it to my team name.
(02-06-2017, 06:53 PM)jbam Wrote: Curious why the entire d-line frequently drops back into coverage before the QB throws the ball, rather than continuing to rush/pressure the QB? Incredibly frustrating to watch - is that indicative of a failure to train some key skill on my players? I train Dline, strength, linebacker, agility, and film room (usually in that order) but even my senior players peel off at least 50% of the time.

BTW, is there a way to change my user name? I'd like to change it to my team name.

My D-line is maxed out at over 600 rating points each. They also drop into coverage. It has something to do with the play you selected on defense and the play the offense selected. It never bothered me, I just figure it meant that I didn't get pressure on the QB on that play.
Hi jbam,

We are always working to make the football simulation better, and this is one of the aspects we're working on. It should be fixed in the next release, which will be within the next couple of weeks.
(02-12-2017, 02:06 PM)DavidSassen Wrote: Hi jbam,

We are always working to make the football simulation better, and this is one of the aspects we're working on. It should be fixed in the next release, which will be within the next couple of weeks.

That was back in February and it still happens!  May want to continue working on it.