Players sim games then it freezes
This has been happening more and more often. What is going on? What are you doing to correct this BS? This is really starting to get old. Just played a game against gold lions. He popped in for about 2 minutes, just long enough to sim the game. Then it froze and I lost to a team I was leading against and should've beat hands down. This is getting really frustrating. I would like to be refunded my losses. I also would like to know what if anything you are doing to correct this issue? This isn't the first time you have heard this complaint. Is it being addressed?
(03-14-2017, 05:30 PM)Rat Pac Wrote: This has been happening more and more often. What is going on? What are you doing to correct this BS? This is really starting to get old. Just played a game against gold lions. He popped in for about 2 minutes, just long enough to sim the game. Then it froze and I lost to a team I was leading against and should've beat hands down. This is getting really frustrating. I would like to be refunded my losses. I also would like to know what if anything you are doing to correct this issue? This isn't the first time you have heard this complaint. Is it being addressed?

We are always trying to address bugs. When you say the game froze, did it freeze on your browser, like an actual crash, or did the playcall count down and then wait forever? If you could email us at support@longshotgames.com with exactly what happened, it will help us address it a lot faster.

David
(03-14-2017, 06:00 PM)DavidSassen Wrote:
(03-14-2017, 05:30 PM)Rat Pac Wrote: This has been happening more and more often. What is going on? What are you doing to correct this BS? This is really starting to get old. Just played a game against gold lions. He popped in for about 2 minutes, just long enough to sim the game. Then it froze and I lost to a team I was leading against and should've beat hands down. This is getting really frustrating. I would like to be refunded my losses. I also would like to know what if anything you are doing to correct this issue? This isn't the first time you have heard this complaint. Is it being addressed?

We are always trying to address bugs. When you say the game froze, did it freeze on your browser, like an actual crash, or did the playcall count down and then wait forever? If you could email us at support@longshotgames.com with exactly what happened, it will help us address it a lot faster.

David
I started a game with gold lions, it wasn't H2H but he joined the game for about a minute, then left the game. The next play or so the play clock wound down, then froze. I refreshed and the game was over. Every time this has happened to me I lose. I am starting to think there is some type of cheat program out there that people are using. Nevertheless it is getting very old. I have heard other players complaining about this issue. Still very angered at this point. I spend my hard earned money to maintain a strong team, then I have to deal with this kind of stuff. Starting to think it's not worth my time and money if things like this continue to happen unaddressed. I know I'm not the first to complain about this.

(03-14-2017, 06:30 PM)Rat Pac Wrote:

David
I started a game with gold lions, it wasn't H2H but he joined the game for about a minute, then left the game. The next play or so the play clock wound down, then froze. I refreshed and the game was over. Every time this has happened to me I lose. I am starting to think there is some type of cheat program out there that people are using. Nevertheless it is getting very old. I have heard other players complaining about this issue. Still very angered at this point. I spend my hard earned money to maintain a strong team, then I have to deal with this kind of stuff. Starting to think it's not worth my time and money if things like this continue to happen unaddressed. I know I'm not the first to complain about this.

The play call ran down and waited forever!

David

David

The play call ran down and waited forever!
Thank you Admin David for looking into this and replacing what I lost. I am keeping my fingers crossed that the patch you applied to the server fixes the bug. Thanks again for your quick response and doing your best to correct it. It is greatly appreciated.