General Question about POWER-UPS
I have heard conflicting info about power-ups and I would like an official response from the developers:

Are the effectiveness of power-ups locked in at the time of purchase OR at the time it is used?

Example: If I buy a single "steel curtain" powerup on my first day playing this game and NEVER use it. Then many months later when I am at stadium level 9 and Science College level 5, I buy a second "steel curtain", are these 2 power-ups the same if I play a game and use them? 

Please explain how these work and THANKS!!!
(03-20-2017, 11:40 AM)RBCLARKE Wrote: I have heard conflicting info about power-ups and I would like an official response from the developers:

Are the effectiveness of power-ups locked in at the time of purchase OR at the time it is used?

Example: If I buy a single "steel curtain" powerup on my first day playing this game and NEVER use it. Then many months later when I am at stadium level 9 and Science College level 5, I buy a second "steel curtain", are these 2 power-ups the same if I play a game and use them? 

Great question, RB. The powerups are the effectiveness of your buildings when you use them, not when you purchase them. So yes, if you buy a steel curtain at level 1 and then many months later use it at stadium level 9, it will have the effectiveness as if you had just bought it that day. We didn't want to have to have a lot of inventory management where you've got a level 4 steel curtain and a level 6 jets powerup, it's just confusing and doesn't add to the fun of the game.
(03-20-2017, 11:07 PM)DavidSassen Wrote:
(03-20-2017, 11:40 AM)RBCLARKE Wrote: I have heard conflicting info about power-ups and I would like an official response from the developers:

Great question, RB. The powerups are the effectiveness of your buildings when you use them, not when you purchase them. So yes, if you buy a steel curtain at level 1 and then many months later use it at stadium level 9, it will have the effectiveness as if you had just bought it that day. We didn't want to have to have a lot of inventory management where you've got a level 4 steel curtain and a level 6 jets powerup, it's just confusing and doesn't add to the fun of the game.

Awesome thanks!!! One last thing> Are the donated power-ups any different than the one's I buy myself? Or are they exactly the same?
The conference donated ones are more powerful yes.