game kept freezing up
i was playing Sooner's and the game kept freezing up on both sides.  we did not even get to see the end of the game.  when we both got on it showed i won and i got no trophies.  Also it said we finished 26 minutes earlier than the game that we were playing.  i hope i explained that right
you all are pretty good about getting on and fixing things just wondering what is taking so long
Is there any ADMIN going to check this out or are you all to busy. I would like to see if i can the trophies for the win.
ok i guess ADMIN has taken a break and not looking at issues or to busy. i hope you get to this one soon thank you for you time and help.
i dont know how much you all have to do but you as ADMIN are all the time quicker when it comes to stuff like this. But with this not being taken care of might cost me my first trip to the top 10.
Hi guys, sorry we did not respond immediately. I'm not sure what happened here with the rewards not going out, but we have handed them out appropriately now, so you should be set.
thank you sir and i know you all are busy i was just pushing because i have never been in the top 10 and i think that would have put me over. thanks again