New Gold Achievements
ADMIN,

On the new gold achievements, there are 8 that I have already surpassed and can't go back and get them.  Will gold be awarded to those that have already received those or are we out of luck?

Lone Star
Hey Lone Star -

Thanks for asking - we are going to award all users the "1 time" achievements you already have and can't go back and get - like the purchase all land chunks and the build all academic buildings ones. Everyone's achievements should update over the next 24-48 hours.
(10-16-2017, 03:55 PM)josh Wrote: Hey Lone Star -

Thanks for asking - we are going to award all users the "1 time" achievements you already have and can't go back and get - like the purchase all land chunks and the build all academic buildings ones.  Everyone's achievements should update over the next 24-48 hours.

Thanks Josh!
This is fixed in the patch we just rolled out today. Let me know if you still have any issues.
(10-16-2017, 11:56 PM)josh Wrote: This is fixed in the patch we just rolled out today.  Let me know if you still have any issues.

I joined a conference and it never showed on my achievements nor did I get the gold that's associated with the achievement.   Why can't I collect from the entire list of people in my conference?  I can only collect (fandom or money) from 10 of the 14 people in my conference that I visit.  I visit the others but it says I reached my max.  Why have a big conference if you can't collect from everyone each day?  Collecting helps build your fandom/money to compete.  PSUSTAE Lion
(05-25-2018, 08:48 AM)Guard02 Wrote: I joined a conference and it never showed on my achievements nor did I get the gold that's associated with the achievement.   Why can't I collect from the entire list of people in my conference?  I can only collect (fandom or money) from 10 of the 14 people in my conference that I visit.  I visit the others but it says I reached my max.  Why have a big conference if you can't collect from everyone each day?  Collecting helps build your fandom/money to compete.  PSUSTAE Lion

What's your team name? I'll look into the achievements not showing up.

We limit the number of conference teammates you can collect from to 10 per day. Some conferences don't want to be big. They just want to play with their friends and we don't want to give too big of an advantage to large conferences with collecting from conference mates when other conferences don't want to (or can't find enough players) to join their conference and get to 14. It's a game balance issue.