Resource boost gone?
Did you guys turn off the resource boost feature?  If so why? And I used it on two of my luxury tailgates on Tuesday which cost me 30 gold which would have expired today which I only got a fraction of the use of. Was this intentional and if so did my gold go to BobbleheadCollegeFootball heaven?   ???

-Glaciers
(11-02-2017, 12:29 AM)Hokiebuddy Wrote: Did you guys turn off the resource boost feature?  If so why? And I used it on two of my luxury tailgates on Tuesday which cost me 30 gold which would have expired today which I only got a fraction of the use of. Was this intentional and if so did my gold go to BobbleheadCollegeFootball heaven?   ???

-Glaciers

Hey Glaciers - there was a little bug with how the boost accumulated currency incorrectly in a rare case so we temporarily disabled it so it wouldn't affect other users.  We expect to turn it back on within a couple of days.  If you had a currently running boost when we disabled the boost button - then the buildings still generated double the currency like they should have during that time (even if the glow effect and meter wasn't on the building).
(11-02-2017, 02:17 AM)josh Wrote:
(11-02-2017, 12:29 AM)Hokiebuddy Wrote: Did you guys turn off the resource boost feature?  If so why? And I used it on two of my luxury tailgates on Tuesday which cost me 30 gold which would have expired today which I only got a fraction of the use of. Was this intentional and if so did my gold go to BobbleheadCollegeFootball heaven?   ???

-Glaciers

Hey Glaciers - there was a little bug with how the boost accumulated currency incorrectly in a rare case so we temporarily disabled it so it wouldn't affect other users.  We expect to turn it back on within a couple of days.  If you had a currently running boost when we disabled the boost button - then the buildings still generated double the currency like they should have during that time (even if the glow effect and meter wasn't on the building).

Oh and BTW - I feel a little misled about the boost. I thought that once you paid the 15gold, it took 24 hours to "boost" your facility but then the 2x speed would be permanent. I spent 15 gold on every one of my vendors, waited for the 24 hours to expire, then realized that they were all producing at their normal rate. Now I feel like an idiot, but I thought you implemented this as a permanent upgrade since top recruits now cost so much more.