TODAY'S BRACKETS ARE WRONG!!!
Exclamation 
Last week on Friday night the Camden Bruins (me) were 17th in the SE region, 8 trophies out of 16th. This was not an accident. I made sure I did NOT make the SE regional. Then on Saturday I finished 8th. My first 2 opponents were supposed to be Newbies, so I was going to easily make the regional final 4. I had a GOOD chance at being regional champion.

But I just checked the brackets and I was placed 14th in the SE region. My first game is against Hentown. I have NO chance of winning this game. 

It is obvious they just took the standings from last Saturday night and used those standings for the brackets. 

We work very hard to develop strategies to try to compete in the BFL playoffs. I understand about the trouble had last week but don't make a second mistake on top of the first. Go back and reset the brackets based on FRIDAYS standings and then use SATURDAYS standings for the wildcard only.

THANK YOU!!!

(12-17-2017, 09:57 AM)RBCLARKE Wrote: Last week on Friday night the Camden Bruins (me) were 17th in the SE region, 8 trophies out of 16th. This was not an accident. I made sure I did NOT make the SE regional. Then on Saturday I finished 8th. My first 2 opponents were supposed to be Newbies, so I was going to easily make the regional final 4. I had a GOOD chance at being regional champion.

But I just checked the brackets and I was placed 14th in the SE region. My first game is against Hentown. I have NO chance of winning this game. 

It is obvious they just took the standings from last Saturday night and used those standings for the brackets. 

We work very hard to develop strategies to try to compete in the BFL playoffs. I understand about the trouble had last week but don't make a second mistake on top of the first. Go back and reset the brackets based on FRIDAYS standings and then use SATURDAYS standings for the wildcard only.

THANK YOU!!!

I made one mistake in my analysis: It appears as though they use the standings from THIS weekend for the brackets instead of LAST weekend. Either way they are wrong!!! All of the teams prepped last weekend to position themselves. Last weekends standings should have been used!!!!
(12-17-2017, 09:57 AM)RBCLARKE Wrote: Last week on Friday night the Camden Bruins (me) were 17th in the SE region, 8 trophies out of 16th. This was not an accident. I made sure I did NOT make the SE regional. Then on Saturday I finished 8th. My first 2 opponents were supposed to be Newbies, so I was going to easily make the regional final 4. I had a GOOD chance at being regional champion.

THANK YOU!!!

THANK YOU!!!

I made one mistake in my analysis: It appears as though they use the standings from THIS weekend for the brackets instead of LAST weekend. Either way they are wrong!!! All of the teams prepped last weekend to position themselves. Last weekends standings should have been used!!!!

Hi Camden,

We did not use the standings from this weekend, we used them from last weekend. The standings are set so we're going to run the BFL as is.

I think I should note that you get more gold for being in a regional championship than a wildcard championship unless you make wildcard champion. 

David