No WR
At recruiting office level 2, there are NO 5-star WRs. Please put a few out there. THANKS!!!!
(01-05-2018, 09:50 AM)RBCLARKE Wrote: At recruiting office level 2, there are NO 5-star WRs. Please put a few out there. THANKS!!!!

We don't manually add any players to the recruiting boards - but the way it works is that every time a 5-star recruit is taken another one is generated - so if anyone playing the game at level 2 recruits any 5-star another one is created and it randomly selects the position.  If you keep watching the board then one will pop up...of course there may be other users also looking for a 5-star WR so you should check regularly!  And, if you need another position and recruit a 5-star then immediately look to see if a WR became available.
(01-05-2018, 11:16 AM)josh Wrote:
(01-05-2018, 09:50 AM)RBCLARKE Wrote: At recruiting office level 2, there are NO 5-star WRs. Please put a few out there. THANKS!!!!

We don't manually add any players to the recruiting boards - but the way it works is that every time a 5-star recruit is taken another one is generated - so if anyone playing the game at level 2 recruits any 5-star another one is created and it randomly selects the position.  If you keep watching the board then one will pop up...of course there may be other users also looking for a 5-star WR so you should check regularly!  And, if you need another position and recruit a 5-star then immediately look to see if a WR became available.

I am sorry, but I must disagree with you. My experience with my different teams on here is that when you recruit a player, he is replaced with a new player with the same number of stars AT THE SAME POSITION. I just did an experiment with my level 6 recruiting office and my level 2 recruiting office. I drafted 3 players with both recruiting offices (6 total players). These players were all 5 stars and had different positions. I took a screen shot of the recruiting board for those positions (5 stars only) and then recruited one. I then quickly left and re-entered the recruiting board. I compared the list again and now there is one more player added to the list for the SAME POSITION as I just drafted. This happened all 6 times (both level 2 and level 6). If there are 15 possible positions for a random player to come out, the odds of it happening 6 times in a row is 15x15x15x15x15x15 or 1 in 11,390,625. I am a data analyst so I know figures. It is obviously programmed to replace players of the same position and the same number of stars. This is a good thing and I do not want it to change. This allows us to target positions we need. If I need a great LB, I can recruit the least expensive 5-star LB and then hope a stud is created. I do this all the time. I am not trying to be a jerk, but I promise you new players are created at the same position as the one you just signed. Please leave this as is. Maybe in the past it was random but someone fixed it a long time ago and should stay the same.

I am only asking that a few 5-star WR at level 2 recruiting be created. There are over a dozen TE and we only need to sign 2 of them. There are no WR and I need to sign 4. I would like to be competitive so I need some 5-stars. 

Please don't think I am a trouble maker, I am just trying to play the game. 

THANKS FOR LOOKING INTO THIS!!!!
(01-05-2018, 12:00 PM)RBCLARKE Wrote:
(01-05-2018, 11:16 AM)josh Wrote:

I am sorry, but I must disagree with you. My experience with my different teams on here is that when you recruit a player, he is replaced with a new player with the same number of stars AT THE SAME POSITION. I just did an experiment with my level 6 recruiting office and my level 2 recruiting office. I drafted 3 players with both recruiting offices (6 total players). These players were all 5 stars and had different positions. I took a screen shot of the recruiting board for those positions (5 stars only) and then recruited one. I then quickly left and re-entered the recruiting board. I compared the list again and now there is one more player added to the list for the SAME POSITION as I just drafted. This happened all 6 times (both level 2 and level 6). If there are 15 possible positions for a random player to come out, the odds of it happening 6 times in a row is 15x15x15x15x15x15 or 1 in 11,390,625. I am a data analyst so I know figures. It is obviously programmed to replace players of the same position and the same number of stars. This is a good thing and I do not want it to change. This allows us to target positions we need. If I need a great LB, I can recruit the least expensive 5-star LB and then hope a stud is created. I do this all the time. I am not trying to be a jerk, but I promise you new players are created at the same position as the one you just signed. Please leave this as is. Maybe in the past it was random but someone fixed it a long time ago and should stay the same.

I am only asking that a few 5-star WR at level 2 recruiting be created. There are over a dozen TE and we only need to sign 2 of them. There are no WR and I need to sign 4. I would like to be competitive so I need some 5-stars. 

Please don't think I am a trouble maker, I am just trying to play the game. 

THANKS FOR LOOKING INTO THIS!!!!
Since my last posting 23 5-star players have been signed and no WR have been created. Further evidence...
Hmm, well - it looks like you discovered a bug in our recruit generation logic - so thanks for helping and providing all the details. Unfortunately - we can't easily add a single recruit so I can't just drop a new one in there. The silver lining here is that if there isn't a recruit for you - then nobody else can get one either so you're not at a disadvantage compared to any other player at the same level.

I'll take a look at updating the recruiting boards to include 5 star WRs for level 2 after the BFL is complete this weekend.
(01-05-2018, 04:46 PM)josh Wrote: Hmm, well - it looks like you discovered a bug in our recruit generation logic - so thanks for helping and providing all the details.  Unfortunately - we can't easily add a single recruit so I can't just drop a new one in there.  The silver lining here is that if there isn't a recruit for you - then nobody else can get one either so you're not at a disadvantage compared to any other player at the same level.  

I'll take a look at updating the recruiting boards to include 5 star WRs for level 2 after the BFL is complete this weekend.

THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!
(01-05-2018, 04:46 PM)josh Wrote: Hmm, well - it looks like you discovered a bug in our recruit generation logic - so thanks for helping and providing all the details.  Unfortunately - we can't easily add a single recruit so I can't just drop a new one in there.  The silver lining here is that if there isn't a recruit for you - then nobody else can get one either so you're not at a disadvantage compared to any other player at the same level.  

I just noticed there are 27 4-star WR. If you could somehow go into the DB and just add a star to 10 of these guys, the problem would be fixed. They would be lousy 5-star players, but I will immediately recruit them, and their replacements would be proper 5-star prospects. Anyway, that is just an idea. I have nothing left to recruit except WR so I am hoping you can get on this soon. I want to start playing games. THANKS SO MUCH!!!!  Big Grin
(01-09-2018, 09:08 AM)RBCLARKE Wrote:

I just noticed there are 27 4-star WR. If you could somehow go into the DB and just add a star to 10 of these guys, the problem would be fixed. They would be lousy 5-star players, but I will immediately recruit them, and their replacements would be proper 5-star prospects. Anyway, that is just an idea. I have nothing left to recruit except WR so I am hoping you can get on this soon. I want to start playing games. THANKS SO MUCH!!!!  Big Grin

Any word on the progress with this? I just need one 5-star WR added to level 2 recruiting. The current gridiron challenge is passing so I could use some WRs. THANKS!!!
Is this being looked at?