Buy Fandom with Bucks
Josh, David, et al...

There really needs to be a way to buy Fandom with bucks.  I am maxed out on everything and have more bucks then I can spend.  Can you possibly consider an exchange of bucks for fandom?  If not 1 to 1, maybe a 2 for 1 thing or something for us that are maxed out to spend our bucks on.  Or even a way to spend bucks to buy more gold.  There needs to be another way to spend the buck instead of on trees and roads.

Lone Star
(01-17-2018, 12:23 PM)Lone Star Wrote: Josh, David, et al...

There really needs to be a way to buy Fandom with bucks.  I am maxed out on everything and have more bucks then I can spend.  Can you possibly consider an exchange of bucks for fandom?  If not 1 to 1, maybe a 2 for 1 thing or something for us that are maxed out to spend our bucks on.  Or even a way to spend bucks to buy more gold.  There needs to be another way to spend the buck instead of on trees and roads.

Lone Star

We're working on a few more ways for bucks to be used - I don't want to give away any details but I think in a couple of months when our February/March game update comes out that you're going to be really excited Smile
That's great Josh.  While your at it, could you increase the amount of Fandom received at level 9 to match the increased cost of players?  That way, it wouldn't take so long to recruit new players and more games could be played.  Thanks for the reply!

Lone Star