What is the purpose of this forum?
(06-09-2018, 06:02 PM)Chuck8403 Wrote: Josh, in the latest update there seems to be a change to the recruits, at least on level 6. Are they permanent?

There weren't any changes to recruiting with this update.  What are you seeing that's different?
(06-11-2018, 09:33 PM)josh Wrote:
(06-09-2018, 06:02 PM)Chuck8403 Wrote: Josh, in the latest update there seems to be a change to the recruits, at least on level 6. Are they permanent?

There weren't any changes to recruiting with this update.  What are you seeing that's different?

For a day or two, there were very few recruits above 415. It looks like they are back, maybe not in the amount that they were before the update. That is hard to guage since I can't be on 24/7. Thanks for replying. One other question, has a legend DT been produce at Level 6?
Thanks, Redshirts
(05-24-2018, 05:09 PM)josh Wrote: Hey Lone Star,

We hear you - the next update (which we're trying hard to get out the door now) has several fixes in it and features that players have been asking for, for a long time.  And, we are going to be much more outgoing the next 2-3 months with the community and tryign to grow the game before the college football season starts! 

I wish we were a huge company with a full time staff to crank out updates and have a 24/7 online prescense - that would be awesome...but we're making due the best we can right now!  Thanks for playing and for supporting the game!   If there was 1 thing that you're hoping to see in the game or 1 bug fixed what would it be?
STILL WAITING FOR THE FEATURES THAT PLAYERS HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR.  WOW...new mascots!  Gamechanger there guys.  And guess what, receivers are still running backwards, the play before a punt is still popping up and the entire recruiting system sucks....not to mention the massive server errors during the last BFL when a whopping 27 teams were online playing in the first round!

C-O-M-M-U-N-I-C-A-T-I-O-N guys.  Why not TELL us what new features you are working on so we have something to look forward to instead of the teaser then not delivering?  It's a shame...this game could be awesome.
Josh, Admins, Whoever is running this game...DO YOU NOT READ THIS FORUM YOU CREATED? Quit trying to divert our attention to the fact that NOTHING has been updated like you promised by offering iPads and 50 Gold for a Pick 'em contest. MAKE THE UPDATE! Or at the VERY LEAST...tell us what amazing new features are coming so we can be further disappointed by the fact that you really didn't make any changes that we...the players...have asked for. Come on guys, it's really very easy. Communicate with us, answer our questions, be apart of the forum you created and give us some feedback. WHY ARE YOU HIDING?
Hi Lonestar,

Appreciate your enthusiasm for the game! We have actually done a lot of updates on the server-side to stabilize the server and make gameplay more consistent. We had some hiccups with that in the BFL 4 weeks ago after putting those changes in place and spent the last 3 weeks working to make sure those problems were resolved. The BFL last weekend went really smooth so we are now confident we can scale up so you'll see some client updates coming soon. I'm not going to say when it'll be available since our last app update was held up by Apple for 2.5 weeks, but assuming all goes well it'll come out very soon. It has on-side kicks, updates to chatting and a bunch of important football gameplay bug fixes that you and others have been asking for.
(09-04-2018, 07:42 PM)josh Wrote: Hi Lonestar,

Appreciate your enthusiasm for the game!  We have actually done a lot of updates on the server-side to stabilize the server and make gameplay more consistent.  We had some hiccups with that in the BFL 4 weeks ago after putting those changes in place and spent the last 3 weeks working to make sure those problems were resolved.  The BFL last weekend went really smooth so we are now confident we can scale up so you'll see some client updates coming soon.  I'm not going to say when it'll be available since our last app update was held up by Apple for 2.5 weeks, but assuming all goes well it'll come out very soon.  It has on-side kicks, updates to chatting and a bunch of important football gameplay bug fixes that you and others have been asking for.

FINALLY!  Thanks for the update Josh.  PLEASE...PLEASE....PLEASE...don't wait 2 months to update us, the players, on what changes may be coming to the game.  Post on Facebook, post on the Forum, post on Chat...something.  Let us know that stuff is happening...even the boring stuff like stabilizing the server.  That's all we're asking.  It nice to get a reason behind the server issues...but 4 weeks?  You guys can do better.  PLEASE...communicate with us.  You have the means...push out there info for us to help us get and stay excited about the game.  We are your best form of promotion.  Give us something positive to promote!
I'LL ASK ONE MORE TIME.....WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS FORUM IF ADMINS ARE NEVER HERE TO READ IT? GOOD GRIEF GUYS, PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR GAME....PLEASE!!!!!