What is the purpose of this forum?
Does anyone in ADMIN ever read this?  It seems there are many questions, but very few answers.

Why do receivers still run backwards?  Why can we not spend our bucks to purchase fandom?  Why are there still issues with this game that we have been told over and over that would get fixed with the next update?  

Do you guys listen to the players of the game?  We have asked for changes and nothing happens.  We have asked for explanations and nothing happens.  Prices of players have gone up, but no increase in fandom earned.  Some players are maxed on their campuses and have nothing to spend cash on.  We have asked for a way to use cash to purchase fandom and have nothing.  Using gold to boost fandom is not something we have asked for.  It's something you tried, then dropped, then brought back.

Help me understand why you don't listen to the players for your game?  You ask for our feedback then do nothing.  Take a little pride in your game, listen to the players and get involved.  Be present and respond!
Hey Lone Star,

We hear you - the next update (which we're trying hard to get out the door now) has several fixes in it and features that players have been asking for, for a long time.  And, we are going to be much more outgoing the next 2-3 months with the community and tryign to grow the game before the college football season starts! 

I wish we were a huge company with a full time staff to crank out updates and have a 24/7 online prescense - that would be awesome...but we're making due the best we can right now!  Thanks for playing and for supporting the game!   If there was 1 thing that you're hoping to see in the game or 1 bug fixed what would it be?
(05-24-2018, 05:09 PM)josh Wrote: Hey Lone Star,

We hear you - the next update (which we're trying hard to get out the door now) has several fixes in it and features that players have been asking for, for a long time.  And, we are going to be much more outgoing the next 2-3 months with the community and tryign to grow the game before the college football season starts! 

I wish we were a huge company with a full time staff to crank out updates and have a 24/7 online prescense - that would be awesome...but we're making due the best we can right now!  Thanks for playing and for supporting the game!   If there was 1 thing that you're hoping to see in the game or 1 bug fixed what would it be?

Thanks Josh.  I get it that you guys are a small company and doing the best you can with what you got.  I went back a looked at the Bobblehead Facebook page and in the early days, you guys were very active and engaging with the players.  Now there seems to be a vast disconnect between the players of the game and the developers...so thanks for reaching out.

There are many things that could be addressed, but one thing that hits just about everyone is the cost of players vs. the amount of fandom one can collect on a daily basis.  At the top level, good players are over 2 million...Legends are another thing all together.  But on average, the most you can collect in a day MAY be as high as 1 million.  If I do nothing but collect from my conference, that is only 880,000.  And if my campus is maxed out, I really have nothing to spend cash on but power-ups and hitting the next button to find a game.  There needs to be a way that we can purchase fandom with our cash or increase the amount of fandom our buildings earn to match the increased cost of players.

Right now, if a player wants to stay competitive, they need to recruit a new team every 20 games or so...and to do that currently takes about 4 or 5 weeks, depending on how much you are able to collect.  That means players DO NOT play the game during the time they are recruiting!  That hurts everyone.  Now, I realize you would like every player to spend money on the game and just purchase the extra fandom, but that's not gonna happen with everyone.  If your goal is to make money on the game, then make it where you have to pay to play.  But right now, it is a FREE game with an option to purchase stuff.  I, for one, will never pay to play the game.  If you were to switch it today to a pay game, I would be gone, and so would others.

I could get into game play and simulated games and how the AI works when one team is playing against the computer, but you asked for one thing and so there it is.  I think it would also be beneficial to you and the players if you told us about these updates and what is in them before just pushing them out.  Set a date for the release, tell us what will be fixed or be different and then push the update when you say you will.  Information is the key....tell us and help us help you make the game better.

Thanks for you interest in what we have to say.
So Josh....

Any reply?  New features?  When can we expect the update?  Anything?
(06-01-2018, 03:03 PM)Lone Star Wrote: So Josh....

This update has a huge change in it that will allow us to expand the game considerably in the future and to do more frequent releases in the future too.  It also has some cosmetic changes to the UI and some minor features and bug fixes in it for a few things that people have been complaining about.  

It'll go live this week - keep an eye on our Facebook page and the forum for the announcement with all the details.
(06-05-2018, 08:40 PM)josh Wrote:

This update has a huge change in it that will allow us to expand the game considerably in the future and to do more frequent releases in the future too.  It also has some cosmetic changes to the UI and some minor features and bug fixes in it for a few things that people have been complaining about.  

It'll go live this week - keep an eye on our Facebook page and the forum for the announcement with all the details.

Nice addition to the Recruiting page!  Love the new logos!  So far, looking good.  Any chance support of Android gameplay coming soon?  All of us with Android smartphones are at a disadvantage to all the iPhone players.
(06-07-2018, 11:57 AM)Lone Star Wrote:

Nice addition to the Recruiting page!  Love the new logos!  So far, looking good.  Any chance support of Android gameplay coming soon?  All of us with Android smartphones are at a disadvantage to all the iPhone players.

Thanks Lone Star.  We'd like to get an android version out but don't have the manpower to get a port done right now.  If we have a little more success getting the game promoted during this NCAA football season we might get it done, but it probably won't be soon!
(06-07-2018, 05:47 PM)josh Wrote:

Thanks Lone Star.  We'd like to get an android version out but don't have the manpower to get a port done right now.  If we have a little more success getting the game promoted during this NCAA football season we might get it done, but it probably won't be soon!

So Josh...can you explain the difference in the apps from iPhone to Android?  I know the platform is different, but is the app that different as well?  So many apps and game are compatible on both...are they that much different?  I have no clue, so that is why I'm asking...not trying to start anything.  Anyone else, feel free to enlighten me on the difference.
(06-08-2018, 10:12 AM)Lone Star Wrote:
(06-07-2018, 05:47 PM)josh Wrote:

So Josh...can you explain the difference in the apps from iPhone to Android?  I know the platform is different, but is the app that different as well?  So many apps and game are compatible on both...are they that much different?  I have no clue, so that is why I'm asking...not trying to start anything.  Anyone else, feel free to enlighten me on the difference.

There's a bunch of things that make android and iOS different.  Fundamentally they use different operating systems and different programming languages which means you essentially have to build the game twice to run on both types of devices.  There's some tools and software libraries developing for both easier (and we use one that does that) but there's still a lot of work to get the game to run and perform well on Android.   It's not much different from choose Windows or Apple for a desktop game.  There aren't many gamers on Apple desktops so most companies don't put out apple desktop games.  There are lots of users on both Android and Apple devices so many game developers try to support both.  Right now, we're focused on making the game as full-feature and  as bug-free as we can and we'll look at adding Android later.
Josh, in the latest update there seems to be a change to the recruits, at least on level 6. Are they permanent?
Thanks, Redshirts