Playoff Finals Season 24 Incident
Josh,

I am writing you about the recent experience vs Glaciers in the Playoff Final Bracket season 24.

The game started as normal with Glaciers receiving the first possession. He scored a TD and 2 pointer. Immediately following the kickoff for my first possession, the game showed that Glaciers left the game. On my first possession, i was unable to call a play. Play chosen showed Shotgun Trips. Never saw the play, next play i was on defense. The game skipped to 1st and Goal glaciers... which he then scored... I received the ball again and same thing happened... I was unable to call a play, play showed Shotgun Trips and I was on defense the following play... Game then jumped to the 4th quarter... I had the ball with 5:00 left.  Wasn't able to call the first play of the drive, play showed Shotgun Trips again... Next play I was on Defense... It was 1st and Goal Glaciers with :45 seconds left in the game. Never in this game did I have a chance to play. I do not suspect that this was a glitch. NEVER did I leave the game or refresh during this game. I suspect foul play in this game and would like to see this issue investigated. I have Been here since the beginning. I have seen glitches but this is BY FAR the worst experience I have had in 24 seasons.

Please look into this.

Feeling Cheated Angry
(05-27-2018, 07:04 PM)Couyons Wrote: Josh,

I am writing you about the recent experience vs Glaciers in the Playoff Final Bracket season 24.

The game started as normal with Glaciers receiving the first possession. He scored a TD and 2 pointer. Immediately following the kickoff for my first possession, the game showed that Glaciers left the game. On my first possession, i was unable to call a play. Play chosen showed Shotgun Trips. Never saw the play, next play i was on defense. The game skipped to 1st and Goal glaciers... which he then scored... I received the ball again and same thing happened... I was unable to call a play, play showed Shotgun Trips and I was on defense the following play... Game then jumped to the 4th quarter... I had the ball with 5:00 left.  Wasn't able to call the first play of the drive, play showed Shotgun Trips again... Next play I was on Defense... It was 1st and Goal Glaciers with :45 seconds left in the game. Never in this game did I have a chance to play. I do not suspect that this was a glitch. NEVER did I leave the game or refresh during this game. I suspect foul play in this game and would like to see this issue investigated. I have Been here since the beginning. I have seen glitches but this is BY FAR the worst experience I have had in 24 seasons.

Please look into this.

Feeling Cheated Angry

Hey Couyons,

That definitely doesn't sound right and we're looking into the game logs from the BFL to see if we can find anything.  I know it sucks and sorry this happened! We'll try to make it right if we can.  

At first glance it doesn't look like foul play but we're checking on it.  I might have a few questions for you and will Private Message you or post again if we could use help understanding what you saw
Any word on what happened?
(06-01-2018, 03:01 PM)Lone Star Wrote: Any word on what happened?

There wasn't any indication of cheating.  We may have identified a problem with the playcall screen not updating properly and causing plays to not get called when you have a slow internet connection and slow computer and have been playing the game without reloading your browser/app for a while.  The next game update will have a fix for that specific situation.  Also, if your internet connection or computer are REALLY slow then there's not much we can do except have more informative error messages that the game advanced without a play being called and we're working on putting better error/warning info into the game for when that situation comes up.
(06-05-2018, 08:46 PM)josh Wrote:
(06-01-2018, 03:01 PM)Lone Star Wrote: Any word on what happened?

“There wasn't any indication of cheating.”

As I said at the time I DON’T CHEAT!, I always play fair and believe in good sportsmanship, win or lose.  Thank you Josh for vindicating me on this matter, it’s much appreciated!  
-Glaciers