Limit on playing a team
Is there a limit on how many times one team can play another?  One team keeps playing me over and over.  It seems that when he needs fandom or money he plays me.  He's got a very good team and I can't beat him so I lose a lot of fandom and money that I need to better my team.  The team is moistjester and I think he has played me 20 times since I have joined about a month and a half ago.   this is ridiculous.
There currently isn't anything that prohibits a player from doing this - I don't think it's come up before tbh - or at least it hasn't been reported to us - but you bring up a good point.  We'll look at putting something in place that makes it less beneficial to play against the same player repeatedly.
Thanks for the reply. I hope this can be resolved so it doesn't happen to me or anyone else in the future. I can understand playing a team a few times but it seems more like teams seek out certain teams because they know they can beat them and win fandom and money.
(07-03-2018, 10:13 AM)josh Wrote: There currently isn't anything that prohibits a player from doing this - I don't think it's come up before tbh - or at least it hasn't been reported to us - but you bring up a good point.  We'll look at putting something in place that makes it less beneficial to play against the same player repeatedly.

Josh, one way to make this slow down is allow rematches to not be affected by Byes. Not sure if this is happening in this case, but some teams may back off if they know they will get rematched multiple times.
Thanks, Redshirts
OK, I just got beaten by moistjester again. this guy plays me too much. This game isnt fun anymore. If he plays me one more time I'm going to stop playing this game. This is ridiculous. There must be a way to prevent one player from constantly playing a weaker team so often.