Limits on a team playing another
Is there a limit on how many times one team can play another?  One team keeps playing me over and over.  It seems that when he needs fandom or money he plays me.  He's got a very good team and I can't beat him so I lose a lot of fandom and money that I need to better my team.  The team is moistjester and I think he has played me 20 times since I have joined about a month and a half ago.   this is ridiculous.
What is the name of the team playing you?

Another option is to let your conference teammates know and they can help you by playing that team.
Thanks, Redshirts
The team is moistjester.
(07-06-2018, 02:40 PM)Guard02 Wrote: The team is moistjester.

Which team is hitting you over and over?
Thanks, Redshirts
I have the same situation with the team Sasquatch. They play my team over and over.
Have either of you rematched the team that played you?
Thanks, Redshirts
(07-01-2018, 07:44 PM)Guard02 Wrote: Is there a limit on how many times one team can play another?  One team keeps playing me over and over.  It seems that when he needs fandom or money he plays me.  He's got a very good team and I can't beat him so I lose a lot of fandom and money that I need to better my team.  The team is moistjester and I think he has played me 20 times since I have joined about a month and a half ago.   this is ridiculous.

Stop whining about being hit offline. You are doing the same thing and then going on byes to avoid being re-matched. Don't be a hypocrite!
Thanks, Redshirts
(07-07-2018, 07:53 PM)Chuck8403 Wrote: Have either of you rematched the team that played you?

I haven't because I know I cant beat him.  no sense losing trophies, money or fandom
Pandora Charm Air Max 90 Pandora Charms Nike Cortez Lebron 15 Curry Shoes Yeezys Ralph Lauren Outlet Store Yeezy Boost 350 Ultra Boost Adidas Skechers Shoes UK North Face Jackets Longchamp Huaraches Nike Pandora Rings Pandora Outlet Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Coach Factory Outlet Red Bottom for Women Air Max 90 Birkenstock Sandals For Women KD Shoes Kyrie 3 Birkenstock Outlet Yeezy Beluga Moncler Nike Kyrie 3 NMD Adidas Pandora Jewelry Adidas NMD Pandora Bracelets Pandora Jewelry Christian Louboutin Pandora Charms Air Max Nike Air Force 1 Pandora Jewelry Yeezy Blue Tint Timberlad Boots For Men Nike Outlet Jordan 11 Space Jam Longchamp Outlet Ralph Lauren Adidas Yeezy Pandora Pandora Rings Official Site Clarks Shoes For Women Adidas Yeezy KD Shoes Harden shoes Fenty Puma Pandora Jewelry Adidas NMD Pandora Charms Nike Air Uptempo Soccer Cleats Puma Shoes Longchamp Le Pliage Kyrie Irving Shoes Timberland Boots North Face Outlet Birkenstock Shoes Coach Factory Outlet Jordan Retro 11 Louboutin Shoes Nike Air Vapormax James Harden shoes Coach Outlet Moncler Goyard Lebron Shoes Nike Vapor Max Adidas Yeezy Red Bottoms Curry 4 Nike Air Max Kate Spade Outlet Online Jordans 11 Adidas Outlet Polo Ralph Lauren Outlet Online Vans Shoes Yeezys New Jordans Nike Shoes Pandora Charms Michael Kors Jimmy Choo Shoes Outlet Air Max Louboutin Shoes Kyrie Irving Shoes Christian Louboutin Shoes Kate Spade Outlet Vans Outlet Christian Louboutin Shoes Air Jordan 11 Air Max 2018 Jordan 11 Red Kyrie 4 Shoes Nike Outlet Ralph Lauren Outlet Air Max 95 Yeezy Polo Ralph Lauren Outlet Online Adidas Shoes For Women Birkenstock Michael Kors Canada Outlet Adidas Shoes KD 10 Lebron 15 Adidas Outlet