Conference Collection
This morning, I noticed that collection from conference members (with campus visits) was not adding up.  A late night recruit emptied my bank, so I started the next morning with very little fandom (not sure total, but definitely less than 100,000).  This morning, I visited 10 members (X 88,000 ea) and my fandom is at 730,126.  Regardless of what my starting total was, the visits should have netted 880,000.....so something is definitely off.
Hey Crimson Wave - That's strange, I'll look into it. Occassionally we have seen a bug where the User interface gets messed up and shows the wrong number - if you restart the game does it show the correct number?
(07-09-2018, 02:32 PM)josh Wrote: Hey Crimson Wave - That's strange, I'll look into it.  Occassionally we have seen a bug where the User interface gets messed up and shows the wrong number - if you restart the game does it show the correct number?

Josh - no, it stayed the same.  Also, I don't know if it's happened before, but with my totals so low, it was obvious this time.
I've seen something similar to Crimson Wave, where if the app on my phone gets interrupted (receiving a call, etc.) while doing a campus collection, the game will sometimes count a campus twice towards my limit of ten.   In my 14 team conference, I'm left with 4 conferences with Purple flags that I can't collect from, meaning I only collected from 9 that day.   

This happens about once every 6 months or so.   The easiest solution would be to allow users to collect from all conference campuses.

Also, if there could be some indicator when a conference mate needs a refill of conference powerups, that would be helpful.    Thank you!