Achievements
We can win gold by meeting certain achievements...that's great.  But how do we ever know how close we are to achieving something like 100 shutouts or 100 fumble recoveries?  Is there a way you could program a counter and put it somewhere, like the HOF, so we can keep track of it as well?  I mean, I guess we could just take your word for it, but I personally would like the counter.
I can get behind this. Eliminates a lot of guesswork.
The Dutchess County Institute of Technology
Northeast Regional Champions: Season 20, 22, 26, 29, 31 & 32
(08-10-2018, 12:06 PM)Lone Star Wrote: We can win gold by meeting certain achievements...that's great.  But how do we ever know how close we are to achieving something like 100 shutouts or 100 fumble recoveries?  Is there a way you could program a counter and put it somewhere, like the HOF, so we can keep track of it as well?  I mean, I guess we could just take your word for it, but I personally would like the counter.

Agreed.   The Interceptions one, too.

And cell phone users with long team names can't see their own team's full record.  It cuts it off by just telling you the number of wins you have.    I have to ask others to tell me how many losses I have.

And cell phone users can't see how much fandom or money they will get in a game.  All it says is "88000" when you actually get "880000".   1 digit short.   When you see 88000, it's obviously easy enough to figure out, but when it says "31453", I have no idea whether I'm getting "31453" or "314532".

OK, nits picked.   Thank you.