What's up with the game?
Any chance you guys can update us as to why we can't get on the game?
(09-10-2018, 11:02 AM)Lone Star Wrote: Any chance you guys can update us as to why we can't get on the game?

Same here.   And macksmonsters apparently got in, because I got an alert that he was offlining me.  I tried to join over and over again to beat him, and the game wouldn't let me in.   Any way to cancel that game?
(09-10-2018, 11:07 AM)BaylorU Bears Wrote:
(09-10-2018, 11:02 AM)Lone Star Wrote: Any chance you guys can update us as to why we can't get on the game?

Same here.   And macksmonsters apparently got in, because I got an alert that he was offlining me.  I tried to join over and over again to beat him, and the game wouldn't let me in.   Any way to cancel that game?

mackmonsters may have been playing you when they started the "update" or whatever and is still trapped in the game.  Either way, it would be nice if they would inform us just what the heck is going on.
(09-10-2018, 11:18 AM)Lone Star Wrote:
(09-10-2018, 11:07 AM)BaylorU Bears Wrote:

mackmonsters may have been playing you when they started the "update" or whatever and is still trapped in the game.  Either way, it would be nice if they would inform us just what the heck is going on.

Possibly, but I got the alert that he was offlining me around 10am central, and the game has been off since well before that. 

Ultimately it doesn't matter.  It's just trophies.