Recruiting Question
This question is mainly for the ADMINS, but anyone can jump in.

What's going on with recruiting?  Has something changed or did you guys rewrite the program for recruiting?  It just seems that good recruits, or any recruits for that matter, don't pop as often or like they use to.  I'm not talking about Legends, I'm talking general recruits.  Any thought?
(09-12-2018, 08:57 AM)Lone Star Wrote: This question is mainly for the ADMINS, but anyone can jump in.

What's going on with recruiting?  Has something changed or did you guys rewrite the program for recruiting?  It just seems that good recruits, or any recruits for that matter, don't pop as often or like they use to.  I'm not talking about Legends, I'm talking general recruits.  Any thought?

We haven't changed anything.  We have quite a few more users in the game than a couple months ago.  A new recruit is spawned every time one is taken so there is still the same number of 5*/4*/etc recruits available as there always has been.  Is it possible that you are seeing a lot more taken recruits (which are cleared periodically) but still the same number of recruits available - and maybe it just looks like there are less because there are so many more taken ones?
(09-12-2018, 10:20 AM)josh Wrote:
(09-12-2018, 08:57 AM)Lone Star Wrote: This question is mainly for the ADMINS, but anyone can jump in.

We haven't changed anything.  We have quite a few more users in the game than a couple months ago.  A new recruit is spawned every time one is taken so there is still the same number of 5*/4*/etc recruits available as there always has been.  Is it possible that you are seeing a lot more taken recruits (which are cleared periodically) but still the same number of recruits available - and maybe it just looks like there are less because there are so many more taken ones?

It could be, but it also seems like they don't "pop" like they use to.  It use to be you could take one and another higher one would pop almost immediately.  Now, not so much.  Maybe it's nothing, but it just doesn't seem the same.