Suggestion
Adding the Trophy count to the chat was a great addition. Is there a way you could add the ability to sort? For example, by name, or trophy count or even by conference affiliation?

Also, you guys should start a thread for active BCF players to add suggested updates to the game. The conference Power Ups could be a great opportunity for updates.
  • Ability for team to set up their preference for a particular Power Up
  • Ability to donate all power ups at once time and pay for them all. Example, if someone needs 4 power ups, not have to exit after 2 and purchase more. Just pop the purchase option up.
  • Notifications if someone needs (has open) power ups.
Just think there is some opportunity to make the game easier to play, collect and participate so the game can grow players.

Another idea to get new players involved, have playoffs for some of the lower levels of recruiting levels. Call them like Division 2 or Division 3.

I know that some of the players would love to make suggestions. Not sure how open you are to this idea, but many of the players would love to see a few changes made to make the game more accessible.

One other idea is to allow teams to purchase with gold, the ability to play "practice" games that do not affect the teams, similar to the playoffs. That way conferences could set up tournaments or some players could play games against the best teams to see how they stand. You make money and players play more.
Thanks, Redshirts
Great post Chuck.  Especially on the ability to tell if a conference member has open power ups.  That would help out all parties.

One change I would want is that, like most apps with daily rewards, owners can collect from 10 conference members once per calendar day, and not >24 hours after last collection.   That way, owners can collect the first time they login each day, regardless of when they collected on the previous day.  

Thank you!

--BaylorU Bears
Thumbs Up 
Quote:One change I would want is that, like most apps with daily rewards, owners can collect from 10 conference members once per calendar day, and not >24 hours after last collection.   That way, owners can collect the first time they login each day, regardless of when they collected on the previous day.   

This I definitely agree with. In most games that I play that already do something like this, they usually have a "reset" time at midnight Greenwich Mean Time. It doesn't necessarily have to be set up for specifically that time here (the same time the tallies for dailies reset will be fine, for example.), but a set time for what Baylor's asking would be ideal.
The Dutchess County Institute of Technology
Northeast Regional Champions: Season 20, 22, 26, 29, 31 & 32