A few bugs
-In recruiting they'll say that you have a player committed but until you refresh the page they won't appear in your roster
-If say you use said recruits and want to start them and you change the depth chart where they start, that also doesn't register until you refresh the page/game
-When you select sim to end in games it freezes and I've only had 1 save over but I played half the game
-Going back to when I simmed, the reason I didn't finish playing was because it said the opponent was choosing a play and it never selected one, problem with that is that this was in single player

Oh and I'm not entirely sure whether or not stadium level helps determine this but i can only play against one guy right now
(11-16-2015, 09:07 PM)Hunter550 Wrote: -In recruiting they'll say that you have a player committed but until you refresh the page they won't appear in your roster
-If say you use said recruits and want to start them and you change the depth chart where they start, that also doesn't register until you refresh the page/game
-When you select sim to end in games it freezes and I've only had 1 save over but I played half the game
-Going back to when I simmed, the reason I didn't finish playing was because it said the opponent was choosing a play and it never selected one, problem with that is that this was in single player

Oh and I'm not entirely sure whether or not stadium level helps determine this but i can only play against one guy right now

Thank you Hunter.  What browser and version number are you using?  You might try making sure you have the most recent browser version.  Thank you!
(11-16-2015, 11:16 PM)cratica Wrote:
(11-16-2015, 09:07 PM)Hunter550 Wrote: -In recruiting they'll say that you have a player committed but until you refresh the page they won't appear in your roster

Thank you Hunter.  What browser and version number are you using?  You might try making sure you have the most recent browser version.  Thank you!

Im using Internet Explorer on Windows 10 although I'm not sure how to check which version it is

I think I found the reason, it's only letting me play one guy, and I already beat him so he has the bye week active so it doesn't let me play him after that because the bye week is active, I even search for new guys and it gives the same dude everytime

(11-16-2015, 11:21 PM)THunter550 Wrote:
(11-16-2015, 11:16 PM)cratica Wrote:

Im using Internet Explorer on Windows 10 although I'm not sure how to check which version it is

I think I found the reason, it's only letting me play one guy, and I already beat him so he has the bye week active so it doesn't let me play him after that because the bye week is active, I even search for new guys and it gives the same dude everytime

I tried the game on Google Chrome and I'd actually get new opponents when I clicked the new game button so I guess my problem is solved, thanks
Yes, please try Chrome or Firefox. Most, if not all of those issues should be resolved. Thank you!
And don't forget to invite your friends! You get 5 gold for each friend you invite!!
Also will the glitch where the pass lands where your WR is tackled glitch be fixed(as in say my QB is throwing a 5 yard slant, it'll go 20 yards and then my WR will somehow come up with the ball and run 9/10 for those 20 yards)
Hi Hunter. Have not seen that one but we'll have a look. thanks!
(11-19-2015, 08:26 PM)cratica Wrote: Hi Hunter.  Have not seen that one but we'll have a look.  thanks!

So I just upgraded my recruiting center and recruits went from being maybe at max shy of 2000 to over 100,000... Also, both recruits has about the same OVR
(11-19-2015, 11:12 PM)Hunter550 Wrote:
(11-19-2015, 08:26 PM)cratica Wrote: Hi Hunter.  Have not seen that one but we'll have a look.  thanks!

So I just upgraded my recruiting center and recruits went from being maybe at max shy of 2000 to over 100,000... Also, both recruits has about the same OVR

Yeah, we think the way the recruiting costs are right now don't really make sense. We're going to change them to be directly representative of the player's overall stats. That is, no matter what level your recruiting office is, a guy with an overall rating of 100 will cost about the same. And the prices will ramp up, so the difference between a 200-rating player and a 150-rating player will be a lot more than the difference between a 150-rating player and a 100-rating player.

That way you don't have the problem where a two-star at the second recruiting level is way more expensive than a 5-star at the first recruiting level, but has worse stats, that's not cool. This will probably make 5-stars at the first recruiting level quite a bit more expensive - they seem a little cheap right now. 

David
(11-20-2015, 01:18 AM)DavidSassen Wrote:
(11-19-2015, 11:12 PM)Hunter550 Wrote:

Yeah, we think the way the recruiting costs are right now don't really make sense. We're going to change them to be directly representative of the player's overall stats. That is, no matter what level your recruiting office is, a guy with an overall rating of 100 will cost about the same. And the prices will ramp up, so the difference between a 200-rating player and a 150-rating player will be a lot more than the difference between a 150-rating player and a 100-rating player.

That way you don't have the problem where a two-star at the second recruiting level is way more expensive than a 5-star at the first recruiting level, but has worse stats, that's not cool. This will probably make 5-stars at the first recruiting level quite a bit more expensive - they seem a little cheap right now. 

David

Yes cause the 2 stars now are over 30k so I've been signing walk-ons and training them