Game Froze up
Last game, took a long time for opponent to call plays, game finally froze up with 19 seconds to go in the 1st half.
Thanks for letting us know. It's possible that that had to do with the emergency server maintenance that we had last night, but we will look into the server logs and see if we can find anything specific. Please let us know if you see anything like that again.

If you happen to remember the name of the team you were playing, that would be a big help.
(12-03-2015, 01:19 PM)DavidSassen Wrote: Thanks for letting us know. It's possible that that had to do with the emergency server maintenance that we had last night, but we will look into the server logs and see if we can find anything specific. Please let us know if you see anything like that again.

If you happen to remember the name of the team you were playing, that would be a big help.

Still freezing up on my end as well. I get the kick off and then it says "waiting for opponent" and nothing happens from there on ? Looks like a cool game, but can't do anything except build stadium, parking lot, etc.
(12-17-2015, 12:36 PM)NavyVet Wrote:
(12-03-2015, 01:19 PM)DavidSassen Wrote: Thanks for letting us know. It's possible that that had to do with the emergency server maintenance that we had last night, but we will look into the server logs and see if we can find anything specific. Please let us know if you see anything like that again.

Still freezing up on my end as well. I get the kick off and then it says "waiting for opponent" and nothing happens from there on ? Looks like a cool game, but can't do anything except build stadium, parking lot, etc.

Hi NavyVet,

I'm sorry that you're having trouble. What team name are you playing as? I'll take a look and see if we can figure out what's going wrong.
(12-17-2015, 02:36 PM)DavidSassen Wrote:
(12-17-2015, 12:36 PM)NavyVet Wrote:

Hi NavyVet,

I'm sorry that you're having trouble. What team name are you playing as? I'll take a look and see if we can figure out what's going wrong.

I'm playing as Mountain Men
Thank you Mountain Men, I'll get the word to the team. Thank you.
Hey, just to follow up, we are still looking into this. If you're still checking the thread, it'd be helpful to know what browser you're using.
(12-21-2015, 04:39 PM)DavidSassen Wrote: Hey, just to follow up, we are still looking into this. If you're still checking the thread, it'd be helpful to know what browser you're using.

just to let you know my game freezes up either as soon as I pick my play or right after the kickoff. i really enjoy the game. but id love to be able to play a game.

team name is Smokey Tops And im using IE for my browser
Hi tnjay615. Thank you for the post. The team is looking into the freeze issues. In the meantime, can you try Chrome and see if that works better for you? Then report back here either way? Thank you!