Longshot Games Forum

Full Version: kick off issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i recently played a game and every time i kick off the other team runs it all the way back for a TD. no way that is possible. and how can you throw a 45 yd completion and the player run backward till he looses 3 yds really. if you are going to design a game at least try to make it realistic, and if it doesnt work right fix it or pull it. but i am done till you do. it may cost me a top 10 trophy but i cant get one like this so i dont guess it matters anyway. i really like the game but way to many bugs Angry sooner's
(03-17-2016, 01:38 PM)georgehunter21@ymail.com Wrote: [ -> ]i recently played a game and every time i kick off the other team runs it all the way back for a TD. no way that is possible. and how can you throw a 45 yd completion and the player run backward till he looses 3 yds really. if you are going to design a game at least try to make it realistic, and if it doesnt work right fix it or pull it. but i am done till you do. it may cost me a top 10 trophy but i cant get one like this so i dont guess it matters anyway. i really like the game but way to many bugs Angry sooner's

Hi george,

The long completion followed by running backwards will be fixed in the next client deployment which should occur this weekend - that was a bug we inadvertently introduced a week or so ago. 

However, kickoff returns for touchdowns, while they do happen, should be fairly rare unless you're playing against a team that's much, *much* better than you. Make sure you check the players on the other team in the searching screen - if you have a bunch of 100-rated players and their players are 300 or more, you'll want to stay away. 

Thanks for playing - we're working on bugs all the time as well as features, so it will get better over time.

David