Longshot Games Forum

Full Version: Upgrade Coach's office Stadium Level 6?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am near maxing my buildings at stadium level 6. I have all the money upgrades done or under way. I only have the coach's office left (currently level 5). I am confused, though. I have an upgrade available for the coach's office but it costs 1.8M flags. My flag capacity at stadium level 6 is only 1.6M, though. If I have the extra flags in my storages will it use those to upgrade or do I have to upgrade my stadium now as there is no actual way to upgrade the coach's office?

Thanks.
(03-17-2016, 03:16 PM)varoadstter Wrote: [ -> ]I am near maxing my buildings at stadium level 6. I have all the money upgrades done or under way. I only have the coach's office left (currently level 5). I am confused, though. I have an upgrade available for the coach's office but it costs 1.8M flags. My flag capacity at stadium level 6 is only 1.6M, though. If I have the extra flags in my storages will it use those to upgrade or do I have to upgrade my stadium now as there is no actual way to upgrade the coach's office?

Thanks.

Hi varoadstter,

You have to upgrade your stadium. We probably do need to move the level 5 coach's office to the level 7 stadium, since you're right - you can't buy it. It just teases you.  Smile

David