Longshot Games Forum

Full Version: Just a thought -
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am sure you all are well aware that players can can dismiss a player to have a incomplete roster , so they can not be played. This skips buying the BYE week program all around.
 Would make it more competitive if you could stop the fandom and or currency  until a team is full, or reduce by 50%.
Just a thought.....

Oklahoma
(03-25-2016, 01:49 PM)Oklahoma Lobo Woves Wrote: [ -> ]I am sure you all are well aware that players can can dismiss a player to have a incomplete roster , so they can not be played. This skips buying the BYE week program all around.
 Would make it more competitive if you could stop the fandom and or currency  until a team is full, or reduce by 50%.
Just a thought.....

Oklahoma

I would imagine that longshot games would have to find how someone if they wanted to get rid of their whole roster so they can have the BYE week before they make it to where a team is 100 percent full or 50 percent full of players .

Me personally I rather if they didn't force people to have their team at 100 percent or even 50 percent because I would imagine people would find another way around that like I don't know have bunch of players or maybe bunch of kickers they have no intention of playing .

Or maybe they will put their worst players in the game so maybe that would give them a bye week like if they got rid of their whole roster.

anyway what I have always come to is that people will always find a EXPLOIT to cheat the system if you will so even if you close one they will just have another then you close that one and they will find another one and so on and so forth.

one thing they could do though is make it where you will get played regardless if you have enough players or not which actually would destroy those people's ideas about not being played.
Hi Oklahoma,

Actually, we fixed that a while back - if you do not have a complete roster and someone is matched against you, your roster is filled out with walkons.

The only things that will prevent you from being matched in a game are if:
  • You have a bye, or
  • You are currently in a game, or
  • You are currently logged on