Longshot Games Forum

Full Version: Screen gone Wild!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone seen this before? I love it!! LOL Check out the attachment[attachment=13]

Dirtdawgs
Hey Dirt,

I think that might be memory corruption on the graphics card itself. Judging from your tabs, you might have been playing a couple of other games at the same time? That may have caused the problem. Did a refresh fix it?

David
(04-15-2016, 12:42 PM)DavidSassen Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Dirt,

I think that might be memory corruption on the graphics card itself. Judging from your tabs, you might have been playing a couple of other games at the same time? That may have caused the problem. Did a refresh fix it?

David

Could be. I'll watch it next time it happens. Not complaining, in fact, I'd like to be able to do something like that and make it permanent!  Thanks!
Looks like decorative snow. lol
(04-15-2016, 06:15 AM)DirtDawgs Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone seen this before? I love it!! LOL Check out the attachment

Dirtdawgs

Would say it is a APRIL FOOLS joke though Longshot is little late on that one especially considering it is APRIL 17th which would put them on a April Fools joke 16 days late.

anyway did you try to open a new tab and new game on that new tab because maybe it was just acting funny when you tried to play it the first time you went into the game??

Now if you did that then all I can suggest is do like a Empty CACHE and see if that fixes your problem.

if not then guess you will have to wait until a ADMIN comes in and figures out what is happening .