Longshot Games Forum

Full Version: game downtime just to collect enough fan points
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
had to not play for 3 1/2 days to gain enough fan points to upgrade stadium, everything else was upgraded to full, whish meant i couldnt play because i did not want to loose players and not be able to replace them, now having to wait 3 almost 4 days for the stadium to finish being upgraded....sigh....800k to upgrade to level 3 seemed to be a bit much to me, i will continue to play after its down and just collect for now, but sure does kill the fun of getting to play this game...

* side note i have more cash then i can spend..

* when buying things like trees, it would be nice if you could hold like shift and select a whole row or something instead of having to keep clicking back 1 at a time really sucks..
Hi ricstir

The game is free to play and we don't have ads. To support the game and speed up any build times, you can purchase gold if you don't want to wait for the build times on higher levels.

Totally agree on making it easier to add multiple items to the campus. We hope to improve that in the future!

Thanks!

fbarraza28

Adidas Ultra Boost Nike Shoes Coach Outlet Air Jordans Pandora Jewelry Nike Air Max 90 Air Max 90 Pandora Rings Adidas Yeezy Nike Vapormax Pandora Charm Curry 4 Nike Uptempo Jordans 11 Adidas NMD Coach Outlet Online Longchamp Handbags Kyrie 3 Jimmy Choo Shoes Air Max 2018 Lebron 15 Air Max Nike Outlet Birkenstock Outlet Christian Louboutin Shoes Pandora Pandoras Jewelry Pandora Jewelry Kate Spade Outlet Ralph Lauren Outlet Huaraches Nike The North Face Jackets Red Bottoms Vans Outlet Polo Ralph Lauren Outlet Online Fenty Puma Pandora Charms Outlet Adidas Outlet Pandora Jewelry Official Site Pandora Bracelets Skechers UK Pandora Charms Vans Birkenstock Shoes Longchamp Handbags Lebron Shoes Red Bottom Shoes For Women Kevin Durant Shoes Michael Kors Outlet Adidas NMD New Jordans Kyrie Irving Shoes Air Max Pas Cher Jordan Space Jam 11 Kyrie 3 Louboutin Shoes Nike Outlet Harden shoes Adidas Yeezy Moncler Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Blue Tint Christian Louboutin Shoes Pandora Ring Adidas Yeezy Nike Vapor Max Louboutin Shoes KD 10 Adidas Shoes Nike Cortez Clarks Shoes Kyrie Irving Shoes Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Beluga 2.0 Lebrons shoes Birkenstock Louboutin Shoes Adidas Outlet Ralph Lauren Outlet Yeezy boost 350 v2 Goyard Handbags Coach Outlet Adidas Sneakers Timberlad Shoes Timberland Boots Pandora Jewelry Outlet Puma Shoes For Women Soccer Shoes Pandora Jewelry Air Max 95 Yeezys Yeezy Boost 350 Pandora Jordan Retro 11 Birkenstock Ralph Lauren Outlet Online North Face Outlet Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 Kate Spade Outlet Online Nike Air Max 2018 Kyrie 4 Air Force 1 KD 10 Longchamp Outlet Michael Kors James Harden shoes Yeezys Adidas NMD Curry Shoes Ralph Lauren Moncler Outlet Jordan 11 Red