Longshot Games Forum

Full Version: Anything new coming? invested player asking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, so i have spent real money, and was wondering if is any Development ongoing with this game, it has such great potential , but i have not seen anything new for a bit.. so much land and so few buildings.

We need more decorations, and a better way to buy them and put them down- as in buy a tree , hold shift and put in a whole row...

More buildings- even without having them give stuff, just things to fill your campus to make it look good. So many options available for this as what you can add for a collage campus(starbucks anyone? ) library? book store? study park? parents visiting center? etc...

i know the focus is prob on game play and mechanics - have not seen much there either--love watching my players run backwards in front of the other team as they rush 40yrds to a TD , my guy looks like he is cheering him on..lol

I love the game and was hoping that there was still participation by the devs but i have not seen any news or updates..please tell me this game is still alive and there is stuff coming soon.

Concerned player who loves the game.

Rick
(06-10-2016, 09:42 PM)ricstir Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, so i have spent real money, and was wondering if is any Development ongoing with this game, it has such great potential , but i have not seen anything new for a bit.. so much land and so few buildings.

We need more decorations, and a better way to buy them and put them down- as in buy a tree , hold shift and put in a whole row...

More buildings- even without having them give stuff, just things to fill your campus to make it look good. So many options available for this as what you can add for a collage campus(starbucks anyone? ) library? book store? study park? parents visiting center? etc...

i know the focus is prob on game play and mechanics - have not seen much there either--love watching my players run backwards in front of the other team as they rush 40yrds to a TD , my guy looks like he is cheering him on..lol

I love the game and was hoping that there was still participation by the devs but i have not seen any news or updates..please tell me this game is still alive and there is stuff coming soon.

Concerned player who loves the game.

Rick

Hi Rick

We're working hard on 2 new big features for the game as well as making some of the football gameplay better.  We have a few minor updates coming in the next 2 weeks to recruiting and some new additions to the campus as well as some minor UI changes and bug fixes for football gameplay.  And in a few weeks We'll be rolling out the first big new feature which is a ladder/tournament system called "Bobblehead Football League" where everyone competes to be the league-wide champion every few weeks with a tournament at the end to crown the champion.  The other big feature that we're working on is getting the game ported to iPad.   After that we have lots of great features planned and we keep taking ideas from users so if there's something you'd really like to see then let us know and we'll priorities the features the community would like to see Smile

Thanks for playing and for supporting the game!
Josh